Dem: WV, MT, FL, NV in order of confidence 

GOP: ND, TN, MO, TX in order of confidence

True toss-ups: AZ, IN

Govs:

GA: R, chaos and bad feelings

FL: D, chaos and bad feelings

Sounds about right.

17 hours ago, NameWithHeld said:

After tomorrow the GOP in the House will still be in control by 220 - 215 and the GOP will increase their seats in the Senate to at least 55-57

GOP holds TX, TN and AZ

GOP takes FL, MO, IN, ND, MT, WV  and possible upsets in MN (Tina Smith D) and NJ (Bob Mendez D)  

How about putting your predictions below to see how smart you are.  There is no blue wave---never was.  There is no trolling here just my predictions.

Hook'em and I am a Proud Longhorn / Life Member of Texas Exes.

Please just put your predictions below and save the "cute remarks" for other threads.

Pos Rep for starting most fun thread of the last 24 hours. I don't care and can't really tell about your intentions. It's either a brilliant act or genuine Swam-level shooting off of one's own toes. You confirm an archetype. Keep posting, just not too often.

L6NkEtz.gif?noredirect

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

It’s either swam or a really good swam impersonator. 

In any event, the OP is awarded 500 internet points for effort. 

Disappears during the day and pops up in the evening/night?

Swam2.0

After tomorrow the GOP in the House will still be in control by 220 - 215 and the GOP will increase their seats in the Senate to at least 55-57
GOP holds TX, TN and AZ
GOP takes FL, MO, IN, ND, MT, WV  and possible upsets in MN (Tina Smith D) and NJ (Bob Mendez D)  
How about putting your predictions below to see how smart you are.  There is no blue wave---never was.  There is no trolling here just my predictions.

Please just put your predictions below and save the "cute remarks" for other threads.

That would be awesome. Watching Hannity, Tucker and Ingraham with that result would be delicious.

5 hours ago, The People’s Elbow said:

I bet an IP ban @NameWithHeld‘s OP is some or all wrong, and doesn’t entirely happen. Wanna take the bet, big boy? 

I don’t even know who the fuck you are.  With that said, if my prediction of 55-57 seats in the Senate  for the GOP is off by 4 seats and my House prediction of 220-215 is off by more than10 seats I will tell you whose sock I am.  I’ve been on HornFans when Kathy the Horrible was ruling with an iron fist, on ShaggyBevo then ShaggyTexas  and now Surlyhorns.   The IP ban is idiotic since you have nothing to lose and I really don’t care who you are.   If my predictions are correct just go fuck yourself and that’ll be enough for me.  

Deal?

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

5 minutes ago, NameWithHeld said:

I don’t even know who the fuck you are.  With that said, if my prediction of 55-57 seats in the Senate  for the GOP is off by 4 seats and my House prediction of 220-215 is off by more than10 seats I will tell you whose sock I am.  I’ve been on HornFans when Kathy the Horrible was ruling with an iron fist, on ShaggyBevo then ShaggyTexas  and now Surlyhorns.   The IP ban is idiotic since you have nothing to lose and I really don’t care who you are.   If my predictions are correct just go fuck yourself and that’ll be enough for me.  

Deal?

You date back to HornFans and don't know TPE?

18 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Just because I was pledge sisters with Bear Bryant’s granddaughter doesn’t mean I can’t cuss a dumb motherfucker out.

17 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I would love to continue to derail this stupid thread and make you look like an even bigger know nothing fool.

It's too bad you're married. You're making me thirsty.

6 hours ago, NameWithHeld said:

Deal?

Listen to this dumb fuck.  He says if the GOP keeps the house 52-48, he wins.

dwHyub.gif

Let’s see how this panned out!!

After tomorrow the GOP in the House will still be in control by 220 - 215

WRONG! Democrats will control the House. Current count is 220-198 with 17 seats still to be decided. Even if the GOP wins all remaining, they cannot gain control of the House.
VERDICT - a miss of 22 seats at this point.

And the GOP will increase their seats in the Senate to at least 55-57

Currently, GOP picked up three seats. The Democrats picked up one, for a GOP net gain of two. Three states undecided and one going to a runoff.
VERDICT - If all undecided go GOP, prediction will be close.
Undecideds -
MT - Rosendale up 1% with 70% reporting
AZ - McSally up 1% with 93% reporting
FL - Scott up .4% with 98% reporting
MS - no candidate received 50%+1, going to runoff

GOP holds TX, TN and AZ

TX -correct
TN - correct
AZ - undecided, McSally up 1% with 93% reporting
VERDICT - 2/3 correct, could be 100% depending on AZ

FL - correct
MO - correct
IN - correct
ND - correct
MT - undecided, Rosendale up 1% with 70% reporting
WV - incorrect
MN - incorrect
NJ - incorrect
VERDICT - depending on MT, 60% correct if Rosendale wins; 50% correct if Tester wins

There is no blue wave---never was. 

Wrong

House predictions completely wrong.

Senate predictions could be around 75% correct overall with individual misses depending on how the remaining undecided races finish. Predictions on upsets 50% correct.

Overall - hope you didn’t bet any money on these predictions. Especially your House prognostications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, NameWithHeld said:

Deal?

How did that work out for you?

• Like 1

On 11/5/2018 at 7:00 PM, NameWithHeld said:

GOP holds TX, TN and AZ

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/6/2018 at 2:37 PM, NameWithHeld said:

Deal?

Deal. 

• Like 1