You Saw It Here First!

NameWithHeld

After tomorrow the GOP in the House will still be in control by 220 - 215 and the GOP will increase their seats in the Senate to at least 55-57

GOP holds TX, TN and AZ

GOP takes FL, MO, IN, ND, MT, WV  and possible upsets in MN (Tina Smith D) and NJ (Bob Mendez D)  

How about putting your predictions below to see how smart you are.  There is no blue wave---never was.  There is no trolling here just my predictions.

Hook'em and I am a Proud Longhorn / Life Member of Texas Exes.

Please just put your predictions below and save the "cute remarks" for other threads.

• Like 5
  • Fuck You 5

6 minutes ago, NameWithHeld said:

After tomorrow the GOP in the House will still be in control by 220 - 215 and the GOP will increase their seats in the Senate to at least 55-57

GOP holds TX, TN and AZ

GOP takes FL, MO, IN, ND, MT, WV  and possible upsets in MN (Tina Smith D) and NJ (Bob Mendez D)  

How about putting your predictions below to see how smart you are.  There is no blue wave---never was.  There is no trolling here just my predictions.

Hook'em and I am a Proud Longhorn / Life Member of Texas Exes.

Please just put your predictions below and save the "cute remarks" for other threads.

Your President doesn't have the same sentiments.

• Like 1

It's nice to see my predictions of worthless comments have come true.  If you don't want to comment then don't but nasty/tasteless comments just shows everyone your level of maturity.  I didn't see the other thread on predictions so I started this one.  Again the lack of maturity in this website (politics especially) is instructive.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

Ya know, I was down in the pilot's ready room pouring coffee for the flyboys, in the Navy we call 'em aviators, and got to jawing. They admire my service to the country and education. I think of myself as something of a leader to these young men. They don't even know about my collegiate athletic background. Think how much they'd admire me and let even more into their elite circle if I were actually enlisted!

Anyway, they agree with me about the circle jerking lib cabal...uh...we're break-...up...int-rnet...oblems. Per-ian ulf...angerous...di-nt vo-.. or Trump!...

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, NameWithHeld said:

Hook'em and I am a Proud Longhorn / Life Member of Texas Exes

I Hook em those Longhorns and and very proud of The Texas University!  I support the Ex’s of Texas and hope to share the joy of education!  The cow with big horns is a idol of mine!  I am most certainly not a Texas Aggie which I prove my listing my glorious Hookem credentials!

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Some brief thoughts for Senate:

Dem: WV, MT, FL, NV in order of confidence 

GOP: ND, TN, MO, TX in order of confidence

True toss-ups: AZ, IN

Govs:

GA: R, chaos and bad feelings

FL: D, chaos and bad feelings

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Ya know, I was down in the pilot's ready room pouring coffee for the flyboys, in the Navy we call 'em aviators, and got to jawing. They admire my service to the country and education. I think of myself as something of a leader to these young men. They don't even know about my collegiate athletic background. Think how much they'd admire me and let even more into their elite circle if I were actually enlisted!

Anyway, they agree with me about the circle jerking lib cabal...uh...we're break-...up...int-rnet...oblems. Per-ian ulf...angerous...di-nt vo-.. or Trump!...

Surely that boat tour must be over by now?

Serving flapjacks to the men and women who serve is the greatest service to the country one can ever serve, even if your internet service sucks. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NameWithHeld said:

If you don't want to comment then don't but nasty/tasteless comments just shows everyone your level of maturity. 

So does thread whoring. Guess you take after your Mom.

2 hours ago, NameWithHeld said:

It's nice to see my predictions of worthless comments have come true.  If you don't want to comment then don't but nasty/tasteless comments just shows everyone your level of maturity.  I didn't see the other thread on predictions so I started this one.  Again the lack of maturity in this website (politics especially) is instructive.

This is what happens when you troll.

3 hours ago, UTDD said:

Some brief thoughts for Senate:

Dem: WV, MT, FL, NV in order of confidence 

GOP: ND, TN, MO, TX in order of confidence

True toss-ups: AZ, IN

Govs:

GA: R, chaos and bad feelings

FL: D, chaos and bad feelings

GA will be a runoff, so one more month of voter suppression and lies then comes the chaos and bad feelings.

Oh, I love how supporters of the shitface currently staining the Oval Office and of the dickless GOP who enable him cry about decorum and nastiness.

Go grab your pussy and shut the fuck up.

TL;DR - fuck you and all the motherless bastards who fathered you and polluted the gene pool.

3 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

They see my limp, but don't ask me about it.  I just firmly square jaw my way out of the ready room and endure the pain, pain far worse than the sinus squeeze and ear infection of '88.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Oh, I love how supporters of the shitface currently staining the Oval Office and of the dickless GOP who enable him cry about decorum and nastiness.

Go grab your pussy and shut the fuck up.

TL;DR - fuck you and all the motherless bastards who fathered you and polluted the gene pool.

Nice mouth.  I hope to God you weren’t an Alpha Chi Omega at Alabama. 

• Fuck You 4

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

Hell no. Alpha Chis are too churchy and pageanty. I dropped them.

I was in an Old Row, First Circle sorority.

Just because I was pledge sisters with Bear Bryant’s granddaughter doesn’t mean I can’t cuss a dumb motherfucker out.

Old Row huh?  What sorority?  Alpha Chi Omega  is Old Row.  

Yes, dipshit, I know Alpha Chi is Old Row.

I was in an Old Row house too. Specifically, a First Circle House. And if you think I’m going to get more specific with your incel ass you’re crazier than your posts suggest.

If you don’t know what that is, Google can help you out.

And no one who went to Alabama calls them Alpha Chi Omega. They’re referred to as Alpha Chi.

Alpha Chi at Alabama is a great chapter. They were just too churchy and full of pageant types for me. I liked to have a good time and they just weren’t for me.

But please, do try and play a gotcha game with me about greek life at Bama. I would love to continue to derail this stupid thread and make you look like an even bigger know nothing fool.