Ole Miss @ aggy

TexasMan

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, dcar00 said:

guys need to just use their hands and push when they get into that position.  game changing penalty on stupidity.

Jones was pulling up before he even got there. aggy defenders are pussies who don't gang tackle. All that idiot had to do was get in his way, didn't even have to engage. It sucks that this block would have been perfectly clean and celebrated 10 years ago, but a rule is a rule and he should know better. Absolutely unnecessary to make that block.

Psych

AG

I'm a former student, Letterman, and BQ. Whoever decided that the corps shouldn't at least be in khaki should be fired. We had more officers serve in WWII than all of the Military acadamies combined. Current corps leadership (bulls) should Be ashamed of themselves. If you're man enough, PM me so we can talk about it.

16 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Are these announcers special needs? They make Dave South sound like Keith Jackson.

2 minutes ago, Homesickhorn said:

One of my best friends commentating the game. I made him promise after Arky debacle a few years ago that he’d do his best to stay away from our games. Gonna write a strongly worded letter to CBS.

Lulz

Psych 12:03p   AG         I'm a former student, Letterman, and BQ. Whoever decided that the corps shouldn't at least be in khaki should be fired. We had more officers serve in WWII than all of the Military acadamies combined. Current corps leadership (bulls) should Be ashamed of themselves. If you're man enough, PM me so we can talk about it.

No. You. Fucking. Didn’t.