Ole Miss @ aggy

TexasMan

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game tells me more about A&M than any other game this year. 

The Ole Miss starting QB is hobbled, starting RB is out, 2nd/3rd best WR is out, they are missing a billion players in the secondary. This is a 2 win team with all these injuries and aggy is struggling to beat them. 

Edited by texasstrong12

2 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

The Ole Miss starting QB is hobbled, starting RB is out, 2nd/3rd best WR is out, they are missing a billion players in the secondary. This is a 2 win team with all these injuries and aggy is struggling to beat them. 

Jimbo is going to have a problem not getting the pick of the litter like he did at FSU and playing against an actual schedule of good football teams.

6 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

and aggy loses most of their talent on defense after this season, and the schedule next year is even harder as they replace Kentucky with Georgia.

Just now, HtownHorn said:

and aggy loses most of their talent on defense after this season, and the schedule next year is even harder as they replace Kentucky with Georgia.

Excuse me sir! Kentucky is an elite team this year! Best SEC win since 2012....whoop!

22 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

Arkansas game should have told you the same