MNF - Titans @ Texans 7:15 CST ESPN

ztejas

Is Mariotta really 22/23 for 300+yds and 2 TD's w no picks?  How the fuck do you lose that bad w that stat line?  Is Fisher back on the sidelines? 

In other news this Texans team could beat anyone in the league and also shit the bed vs just about anyone.  But nobody wants to see this team when they're on.  

2 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

Now the MNF crew is gonna tow the SEC party line that the Big 12 hates defense? Well, at least they didn't even mention the Greatest Game of All TIme™

Alabama receivers running uncovered = Alabama awesomeness.

Big 12 receivers running uncovered = No defense in Big 12

Advantage aggy

(* toe the line, BTW)

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Really? When have we done that this year? 8 straight wins and all of our first 3 losses were by 1 score.

Nice try though, sooner fuck.

Lol I could care less about the Texans or really the NFL.  Just an observation.  You seem to love getting worked up over stupid shit.  

Save your energy for Saturday.  I’d hate to see you lose your voice again - for a whole week!  Lulz

Edited by ChiTownDoc
Stock up on Zima, you smu pussy.
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Lol I could care less about the Texans or really the NFL.  Just an observation.  You seem to love getting worked up over stupid shit.  

Save your energy for Saturday.  I’d hate to see you lose your voice again - for a whole week!  Lulz

Your takes are getting fucking pathetic. Shut your mouth until OU takes the B12 if you're so convinced that's what's happening.

"Shit the bed" okay, bud. Wrong comment wrong team. 

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Your takes are getting fucking pathetic. Shut your mouth until OU takes the B12 if you're so convinced that's what's happening.

"Shit the bed" okay, bud. Wrong comment wrong team. 

God damn it.  Are you going to OD on Zima again?  Where the fuck did I say I was convinced OU was going to win?  I’m just convinced you’re a bitch made pussy, regardless of any games.  Sweet dreams, Nancy.  

• Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

God damn it.  Are you going to OD on Zima again?  Where the fuck did I say I was convinced OU was going to win?  I’m just convinced you’re a bitch made pussy, regardless of any games.  Sweet dreams, Nancy.  

Such a typical Sooner. Come into a thread about MNF, talk shit about my NFL team, shift the discussion to college ball then play dumb when I call you out. Fuck out of here. 

You were like 5 words away from a great take before claiming that HOU could "shit the bed against anyone" when that couldn't be farther from the truth.

Good luck on Saturday my man and may the best side win - but don't come rolling into a thread like a dumbass expecting a warm welcome.