SEC Championship Game

Gatorubet

57 minutes ago, F250 said:

It happens. In the 2009 championship, Alabama's lead tackler was a linebacker from Smithson Valley High School here in Spring Branch, TX. He was also the guy that forced Gilbert to fumble which pretty much ended all of our momentum in that game.

and the Bama QB Greg McElroy from Southlake Carroll . I'm sure Bama had a lot of TX players that day.

1 minute ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

The only thing worse than having to root for GA and watching them choke at the end was listening to Gary Danielson for over an hour.  His pro-SEC to pro-Bama schtick is so Gdamn tiring.   

Counterpoint: He pronounces Alabama as "Ellabemma", which, along with Saban saying "execution", is a drinking game cue at our house.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not to take anything away from UGA but our offensive play calling was atrocious in that game. 1st down pass. Second down pass, third down pass. The one thing that worked, runs between the tackles, they did rarely. Thank goodness UGA was stupid enough to try and pull that fake.

I am so happy for Jalen though. Dude is all class. He has improved so much under Enos. He still will not ever be a NFL starting QB but he may have a chance at a backup job.

16 hours ago, ButtFumble said:

things aggy will never play in for $1,000 Alex......oh shit it is the daily double I will bet it all Alex

You would think aggy is in the playoffs this year with how much shit talking they have been dishing at OU. They are taking the living vicariously through Alabama thing too far.