SEC Championship Game

Gatorubet

Worthless, leg humping mutts from Athens literally begging for support from SEC programs to root against Bama.   Florida is not a target that even those dullards should have tried to co-opt. 

I am proud of my fellow gata.

Now, I think Bama will stop the Georgia run game and cause more glorious mutt tears at the end.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

Very strange. I just don’t see how bama loses

They'll purposefully lose to get two SEC teams into the playoff.  The committee will move Georgia to #2 and Bama down to #4 so they don't knock each other out and have the best odds for getting a team into the final.  I like my conspiracy theory, so please don't question it or introduce any logic.

Edited by OU Sucks

39 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

Very strange. I just don’t see how bama loses

I don't either, unless (puts on conspiracy tinfoil hat), SEC purposely throws the game, as to allow to SEC schools in the CFP 2 years in a row, while keeping B1G champ out...

Does Bama have any incentive to even show up? They are in no matter if they win or lose. This isn't like last year where the loser was really eliminated in Auburn v Georgia. 

The SECSECSEC crowd will definitely be rooting for Georgia. This would mean 2 SEC teams in yet another year.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Does Bama have any incentive to even show up? They are in no matter if they win or lose. This isn't like last year where the loser was really eliminated in Auburn v Georgia. 

The SECSECSEC crowd will definitely be rooting for Georgia. This would mean 2 SEC teams in yet another year.

That's how I (and I would guess, a lot of other folks in America) view this whole situation...