2018 ACC Championship Game - Clemson vs. Pittsburgh

satyanash

3 minutes ago, Doze said:

Argument that Clemson does not deserve to be in the playoffs.

They played a turrble schedule and are playing 7-5 Pitt in their conference championship.  Their most impressive win was the "open date".

maxresdefault.jpg

Whoa, whoa, whoa. That there is the texum aggy bulldawgs they beat. The same team that put 70 on LS fucking U baby!

7 minutes ago, Doze said:

Argument that Clemson does not deserve to be in the playoffs.

They played a turrble schedule and are playing 7-5 Pitt in their conference championship.  Their most impressive win was the "open date".

maxresdefault.jpg

Lulz that might be the dumbest argument I've ever heard. 10 power five games and a 13-0 conference champ doesn't deserve a playoff bid? I guess the mighty secsecsec is the bestest ever until they aren't? 

10 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Lulz that might be the dumbest argument I've ever heard. 10 power five games and a 13-0 conference champ doesn't deserve a playoff bid? I guess the mighty secsecsec is the bestest ever until they aren't? 

There are only 4 spots and somebody gets left out.  They didn't exactly beat Michigan , Texas or Georgia now did they?   Their conference championship (7-5 opponent) carries as much weight as ND's.   Worlds tallest midget, yo.

Edited by Doze

4 minutes ago, Doze said:

There are only 4 spots and somebody gets left out.  They didn't exactly beat Michigan , Texas or Georgia now did they?   Their conference championship (7-5 opponent) carries as much weight as ND's. 

Are you serious? 10 power five teams, including two from the mighty secsecsec. Top five rankings in both offense and defense. Skull fucking teams. The goofball earlier talked about common opponents with ND and Clemson, but ND barely beat this Pitt team. If Clemson had a loss, I would agree, but it's absolutely fucking ridiculous to say this team, undefeated, isn't a playoff team. 

Do you honestly think Clemson wouldn't beat Michigan, Texas, or Georgia? Come on 

• Like 1

I think ND needs to be left out, over previous seasons Clempson has proven to be a legitimate contender, ND has embarrassed itself.

1bama 

2 clempson

3 Ou

4 osu 

let ND win a conf championship or prove themselves beyond any doubt