MNF: Vikings @ Seahawks

spystud13

Just now, chase25 said:

How the hell did Booger McFarland go from the SEC network to Monday Night Football? He is dumber than a box of rocks arguing against Zimmer going for it right there

And even how bad he is, Witten is much worse. Witten should be calling games on the Big 10 Network at 11am.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

And even how bad he is, Witten is much worse. Witten should be calling games on the Big 10 Network at 11am.

I agree with the sentiment, just with the names switched. I think Booger is way worse. Witten at least has played the game at a high level and will be a future HOF'er.

4 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Booger just said, "If they don't score, they don't win." 

I shit you not

I'm all for shitting on Booger, but when he said that he was talking about the Seahawks legion of boom defense having the mentality of "if the y don't score, they don't win"....it's not like he randomly blurted it out....

Edited by Pam Cummings

Just now, Pam Cummings said:

I'm all for shitting on Booger, but when he said that he was talking a out the Seahawks legion of boom defense having the mentalitt of "if the don't score, they don't win"....it's not like he randomly blurted it out....

Oh ok, I had just flipped back to the game and didn't hear that part

16 minutes ago, chase25 said:

How the hell did Booger McFarland go from the SEC network to Monday Night Football? He is dumber than a box of rocks arguing against Zimmer going for it right there

Sounds like a genius taking up Wittens job from the sidelines.