KKK Flyers Appear In Driveways of North Texas Homes

Vic Mackey

On 1/4/2019 at 8:39 AM, FondrenRoad said:

So someone in 2018 is going to list their employer on a KKK application form?  Racists are pretty damn stupid. 

You're just assuming that this branch of the Klan is racist, because some other branches of the Klan are. That's called stereotyping.

This branch calls itself the "Texas Rebel Knights." Could be that they are rebelling against racism. Won't we all feel silly once we find that out.

\cab

Moved to a small house in Arlington in the 90s

There was an old timer across the street watering his yard when we arrived w the first truckload. He yells out "Glad you ain't one of them!" I was like WTF? Come back w second truckload and he comes and introduced himself and told me "We have meetings every Thursday 2 blocks over where we get together and enjoy some fellowship amongst the white brothers, there's beer and Bbq"

Never went as it was probably Dickeys pit bbq and Coors light

4 hours ago, Capt said:

\cab

There was an old timer across the street watering his yard when we arrived w the first truckload. He yells out "Glad you ain't one of them!" I was like WTF? Come back w second truckload and he comes and introduced himself and told me "We have meetings every Thursday 2 blocks over where we get together and enjoy some fellowship amongst the white brothers, there's beer and Bbq"

Never went as it was probably Dickeys pit bbq and Coors light

What? Tarrant County always seemed like such a liberal place, surely you jest ...

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/city-fines-interracial-couple-graffiti-slur_us_58ac8b9fe4b06e5f777b2e38

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2016/05/26/suspects-identified-in-racist-anti-transgender-graffiti-at-martin-high-arlington-police-say

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/12/05/group-republicans-want-oust-muslim-doctor-his-gop-leadership-role-because-he-is-muslim/?noredirect=on

• Fuck You 1

5 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

You're just assuming that this branch of the Klan is racist, because some other branches of the Klan are. That's called stereotyping.

This branch calls itself the "Texas Rebel Knights." Could be that they are rebelling against racism. Won't we all feel silly once we find that out.

I’d rather be part of the Hollywood Knights. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Capt said:

\cab

There was an old timer across the street watering his yard when we arrived w the first truckload. He yells out "Glad you ain't one of them!"

You should have gone to the meeting, and constantly insisted that they use proper grammar. Then you could have held forth about their music, no doubt based on African blues progressions, asked them to put on some Verdi. Hell, blasted it yourself. And you would have naturally turned up your nose at such a mongrel Taino concoction as barbecue.

Hell, you coulda shown them boys how to be white.

Edited by RDCanecutter
mongo only pawn in game of spelling.
  • Like 1

On 1/5/2019 at 6:43 PM, RDCanecutter said:

You should have gone to the meeting, and constantly insisted that they use proper grammar. Then you could have held forth about their music, no doubt based on African blues progressions, asked them to put on some Verdi. Hell, blasted it yourself. And you would have naturally turned up your nose at such a mongrel Taino concoction as barbecue.

Hell, you coulda shown them boys how to be white.

Ok--now I want to go to a Klan meeting to do exactly this.

On 1/5/2019 at 11:55 AM, RDCanecutter said:

Maybe it's just a part of the Knights of Columbus. Old guys in funny hats. 

55 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Maybe it's just a part of the Knights of Columbus. Old guys in funny hats. 

Knights of Columbus - apparently now considered a hate group by the mouthbreathers - does not qualify under the "P" of WASP, which I think is a requirement for the Klan. Definitely a low card in the Identity Politics poker hand, but Catholics were not left unscathed by the Klan.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Knights of Columbus - apparently now considered a hate group by the mouthbreathers - does not qualify under the "P" of WASP, which I think is a requirement for the Klan. Definitely a low card in the Identity Politics poker hand, but Catholics were not left unscathed by the Klan.

Related image

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

Correct. But at the meetings, we call them "Papists".

• Haha 2