Guy who spends entire life thinking about gay sex, comes out as gay...

Aqua Buddha

Who could imagine that someone that thought about gay sex 24/7 was himself gay?  Shocking, I know.

If you want to both laugh and know how horrible gay conversion therapy is, listen to the "Boy Erased" podcast.  People like this guy bring the lulz in the last episode when they basically all admit they're gay.

David Matheson, a once prominent Mormon “conversion therapist” who claims to have helped some gay men remain in heterosexual marriages, is looking for a boyfriend.

The revelation broke Sunday night after the LGBTQ nonprofit Truth Wins Out obtained a private Facebook post made by fellow “conversion therapist” Rich Wyler, which stated that Matheson “says that living a single, celibate life ‘just isn’t feasible for him,’ so he’s seeking a male partner.”

Matheson then confirmed Wyler’s assertions on Tuesday with a Facebook post of his own. “A year ago I realized I had to make substantial changes in my life. I realized I couldn’t stay in my marriage any longer. And I realized that it was time for me to affirm myself as gay,” he wrote.

Matheson, who was married to a woman for 34 years and is now divorced, also confirmed in an interview with NBC News that he is now dating men.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/once-prominent-conversion-therapist-will-now-pursue-life-gay-man-n961766

a friend of a friend was married to a guy who, years before told his then-future wife that he had some gay experiences in college but that was in the past.  Big surprise when he told her 10 years into the marriage that he was still gay.   Nothing wrong with who you are but don't lie to yourself and others.  But I also understand easy for me to say that.  Another friend's stepson came out as gay and his grandparents stopped talking to him.   Some people have to make tough choices because of the people around them.

36 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

a friend of a friend was married to a guy who, years before told his then-future wife that he had some gay experiences in college but that was in the past.  Big surprise when he told her 10 years into the marriage that he was still gay.   Nothing wrong with who you are but don't lie to yourself and others.  But I also understand easy for me to say that.  Another friend's stepson came out as gay and his grandparents stopped talking to him.   Some people have to make tough choices because of the people around them.

I worked with a guy, a machinist and Nascar motorhead who was married and had a teenage son. Finally copped to being a female and changed his gender midstream of their marriage. He couldn't understand why the wife was angry and wanted a divorce.  "I'm still me!". No, no you're not. 

• Haha 1

On 1/24/2019 at 4:52 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I've seen it many times, where parents/grandparents/family doesn't associate with a person anymore because they come out as gay.  Which is strange because no matter which school of thought you fall into as a parent/grandparent, it's your fault.

If you're one of the morons that thinks it's a choice, then isn't it your fault that your child chose homosexuality?  If that's what you idiotically think, then it was your parenting style and household that drove them to it.  So it's your fault, not theirs.  And if you're at least enlightened enough to understand they were born that way, then it's also your fault for passing along the genes to them.  So either way you're the asshole, not your child/grandchild.  Do the world a favor and kill yourself, we're completely full of ignorant assholes in this country---no more room . Or be a human being and accept and love them as your child . 

Edited by Lobo

On 1/24/2019 at 4:52 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Some people have to make tough choices because of the people around them.

It can get ugly. 

Mom, Dad, there's something we have to talk about. I've been wanting to tell you this for some time, and I want you to know that while I'm fully aware this might be difficult for you to hear, remember, I am still your son, and I love you very much: Mom, Dad, I'm gay, and so help me God, I am stronger than the both of you, and I won't hesitate to beat you back to the Stone Age if you give me any shit about this.

I know this must be tough for you. I understand this isn't how you expected your son to turn out, and I know you might be disappointed, but just remember that I go to the gym seven days a week and can bench-press 275 pounds easy. I take excellent care of my body, so while you can be upset, you better be careful and watch how you handle yourselves here, because if you so much as make a sarcastic remark or do anything to take advantage of how vulnerable I am right now, this will end ugly for the both of you.

Bottom line: I was born this way. It wasn't a choice. It was, however, a choice to develop huge biceps like this, so take a good long look at them before you think of uttering a hurtful or bigoted remark.

Look, I'm not naïve. I know how you feel about homosexuality, because you've been very clear on that subject in the past. That's why it took me so long to tell you. Dad, you've said some very hateful things, not considering for a second that I might be gay, and it hurt. Not nearly as much as it will hurt when I throw you across the room if you ever say any of those shitty things again, but it still stung.

I'm a gay man, and I'm proud of it. I'm also super fast and can lift you both over my head and slam you into the ground, no problem. I've recently incorporated kettlebells into my workout routine, and while I don't expect you to understand the physical impact they've had on my body, I can tell you I've put on at least 15 pounds of sheer muscle since the last time you saw me—certainly enough to take out two homophobic parents in their 60s. Mom, what do you weigh? One hundred fifteen pounds soaking wet? Well, it's going to take a lot more than that to bring me down, I'll tell you that much. I'm 2 percent body fat, have washboard abs, and can do 50 pull-ups in a row easy. Just remember that as we continue this conversation.

You want me to be happy, right? Because I can assure you, you don't want to see me unhappy.

• Like 1