VAPA Knocks Down Cyberstalking Law in Federal Court!

OneHorn

58 minutes ago, sidis said:

just saying, if you want to be a martyr (or portray yourself as one), then don't half-ass it.

If you're gonna run your cunt mouth, you should at least try to get simple words like "resigned" down before you move on to clairvoyance.

• Fuck You 3

19 minutes ago, OneHorn said:

If you're gonna run your cunt mouth, you should at least try to get simple words like "resigned" down before you move on to clairvoyance.

mmm, not sure i really understand this.  but you've given me a lot to think about!

• Haha 1

I'm not a pilot.

I'm not nearly as angry in person as I am on here, which I suspect is true for most posters outside cuck vapa.

Was it you that was - and I may get the details wrong - trying to get a sit down with the mayor of some podunk town because you were angry about a ticket or something? May not have been you but if it was you’re angry and crazy.

On 2/27/2019 at 3:27 AM, El Diablo said:

Fictionalizing your military service so that in your own mind you become the greatest patriot ever doesn't sound terribly honorable.

I couldn't agree more.  He's got a whole new page up with this fictional account over on MoriwakiVRynearson.com.  Maybe  you could stand up for your country and alert authorities for Stolen Valor or something?  I'll queue the Toby Keith while you do it because your patriotism makes me moist.

Oh and he's gone to e-begging so others can help him get his "message" out.  That same tired muh rights stuff.  Broken record that guy.

He's only got one anonymous donation though.  I bet it came from MDmost.

Right to Speak Campaign

On 2/27/2019 at 7:51 AM, Beau Vine said:

Are you not familiar with hitby?

For the record, hitby did not use subscription or donation information.  VAPA had plenty of breadcrumbs on the intergoogles to reveal his identity.  Hitby has strong, ginger google-fu.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, OneHorn said:

I couldn't agree more.  He's got a whole new page up with this fictional account over on MoriwakiVRynearson.com.  Maybe  you could stand up for your country and alert authorities for Stolen Valor or something?  I'll queue the Toby Keith while you do it because your patriotism makes me moist.

Oh and he's gone to e-begging so others can help him get his "message" out.  That same tired muh rights stuff.  Broken record that guy.

He's only got one anonymous donation though.  I bet it came from MDmost.

Right to Speak Campaign

My country doesn't need me to point out the guys buffoonery, that's what the internet is for and he's quite capable all on his own. This is after all the same guy who spent a bunch of money to outfit a car with all sorts of silly surveillance equipment on the off chance that he might need to protect his Mitsubishi Motors product and lo and behold that's exactly what happened. What are the odds? Well, for the average person probably pretty low but a cagey loon can help up the odds. He's that guy.