2019 NCAA Regionals

This is exactly how I feel.

IF we even advance and get to Lubbock, we'll need an absolute gem from Jensen Elliot in game one then hope for some magic in games 2 or 3.  

UConn really worries me.  We have a tendency to hang around and then come back at the end of games.... that shit won't work against UConn and their stud closer.  We need to jump on these fools early and play with a lead.

The way we’ve completely lost our batting in the regional had me doubting we’d advance...so streaky and rarely have good situational hitting. When we stay hot for more than a week, like that 2016 team, good things happen. Wondering if we shot our wad in the conf tourney.

I still love this team, they play some great defense and there’s arms in the bullpen...but when Homer either hits a HR or falls over trying to hit a HR...I wish we’d have some more intelligent at bats to manufacture some small ball runs vs frost or famine.

3 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Supers. See you fools in Lubbock.

Good win !     Someone posted above you guys wait to get started.    Still played clean and got the W.

Tell my man Josh he needs to shave.     😊 

12 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

Cowboys to Lubbock. 

I hate that we have to play each other. Sure do wish we were in separate  Supers.

Safe travels.  

37 minutes ago, slorch said:

I hate that we have to play each other. Sure do wish we were in separate  Supers.

Safe travels.  

Yeah, this bears repeating.  I ain't skeered, but it's shitty that the committee set it up that only one of the two clearcut best teams in the Big 12 could possibly make it to Omaha.