2019 NCAA Regionals

Up 1 with 1 out in the bottom of the 9th, the Quinnipiac pitcher (who looks like he works at a Farrell's ice Cream with that mustache) has hit 2 batters in a row. 

Edit: And then gives up a hit to tie it up.  

Edit:  Edit:  And then gives up a game winner sac fly.   Might want to go shave, you doofus.

Edit...Edit:  Catching up on the scores, gotdam you moronic choking WV hillbillies.

Edited by clapclapclap

I still like this team, but our hitting has to improve to make a run. So many whiffs and stranded runners. Holding U Conn to 5 is pretty good with the hitting streak they’re on, but 2 runs and 7 straight K’s to close (even against a future MLB’er) just won’t cut it. Sad whimper after last nights theatrics. I think our batting woes catch up with us tomorrow, and even if we can pull it out, supers are going to be rough. Prove me wrong Pokes, please.

6 minutes ago, Homesickhorn said:

Typical aggy, keep celebrating the walk off grand slam against a Big 12 WVU. But whatever you do, absolutely do NOT worry about the fact that the team you’re about to play has already beaten you once in this tournament.

i was just on texags (again, i know) and they were talking about how they really don't care about going home. that walk off was worth it. 

11 minutes ago, Homesickhorn said:

Typical aggy, keep celebrating the walk off grand slam against a Big 12 WVU. But whatever you do, absolutely do NOT worry about the fact that the team you’re about to play has already beaten you once in this tournament.

roller coasters go up....and they go down.....just like with aggy the going down is the fun part

Edited by ButtFumble

24 minutes ago, Homesickhorn said:

Dillard for Ole Miss hit the first pitch of the game over the right-centerfield wall. He just took the first pitch from JVille State’s third pitcher and did the same thing, but this time the bases were juiced. 12-2 Rebs.

Well, par for the course tonight. One of my teams seemed to be giving up the longball in an elimination game for the softball finals. My other team giving up the longball in a baseball regional.

Currently watching your rival touch up da U.

4 minutes ago, bamachine said:

Well, par for the course tonight. One of my teams seemed to be giving up the longball in an elimination game for the softball finals. My other team giving up the longball in a baseball regional.

Currently watching your rival touch up da U.

6 more outs...

Edited by msudawg