Let’s talk about 6 baby, Let’s talk about 2019-2020 LFC

Firemans4Horn

3 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Is it wrong that I'm good with Lallana moving on real soon? Thanks for the all the years but I'm ready to not see him out there over the others on the squad. It's like with Lovren. They're Klopp's relief security blankets. 

No he's been poor to average and injured most of his time here.

Not sure if social media is being extra Aggy (did I do that right) but people seem to be losing their shit over us losing three games in a row. If we lay an egg against Bournemouth at home or have a terrible have against Atlético,I might start to worry a little, but regardless we're winning the league. There was only a slim chance we'd go unbeaten. The FA cup I could care less about and it's not like we rolled out our first team anyway. There's also no shame in losing to Atlético in Madrid.

Enviado desde mi SM-G973U mediante Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, iodeac said:

Not sure if social media is being extra Aggy (did I do that right) but people seem to be losing their shit over us losing three games in a row. If we lay an egg against Bournemouth at home or have a terrible have against Atlético,I might start to worry a little, but regardless we're winning the league. There was only a slim chance we'd go unbeaten. The FA cup I could care less about and it's not like we rolled out our first team anyway. There's also no shame in losing to Atlético in Madrid.

Enviado desde mi SM-G973U mediante Tapatalk

Yea really nothing to worry about regardless. Obviously everyone wants to win the Champions League but if this season ends with only one trophy I don’t think anyone will be too upset.

I think it's more that it would be nice to win it running away and we're looking really vulnerable. I'm more worried about UCL right now since we're looking really sketchy and it's going to be an uphill climb. Atletico will do what's been successful against us lately. If we struggle against Bournemouth at home then it might be time to freak out. We haven't faced true adversity this year, at least not that they couldn't bounce back from. They weren't mentality monsters against Watford and Chelsea.  

• Like 1

I like the fact that we;re either at home, still on Merseyside or down the road in Manchester for the next 40 days.

3/7 - H  Bournemouth

3/11 - H  Atletico

3/16 - @ everton

3/21 - H  Crystal Palace

4/5 - @ city

4/20 - H  Aston Villa

1 hour ago, pied said:

I like the fact that we;re either at home, still on Merseyside or down the road in Manchester for the next 40 days.

3/7 - H  Bournemouth

3/11 - H  Atletico

3/16 - @ everton

3/21 - H  Crystal Palace

4/5 - @ city

4/20 - H  Aston Villa

i guess the above assumes Liverpool loses on aggregate on 3/11.

CL quarterfinal dates are April 7th/8th and April 14th/15th

27 minutes ago, yoladu said:

i guess the above assumes Liverpool loses on aggregate on 3/11.

CL quarterfinal dates are April 7th/8th and April 14th/15th

No, just too lazy to look up the next round dates.  

Plus I had the AV date wrong.

Either way, I like every game this month in Liverpool.