Bohemian Grove

Gil Bang

I bet it's like aggy fish camp where every ritual and activity always circles back to doing something to or with male genitals. "For all new members, duct tape your dick and balls to each other. For all veteran members ... yeah, you guessed it. Tape. Dick. Balls 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

There was an undercover expose published 100 years ago in SPY magazine that was great.

I miss that magazine.

Hell, I miss magazines, period.

Now I read them on my iPad.

Ain’t the same, man.

It was only 30, young lady.  Spy was amusing, but also a bit faggy, to use the term du thread. Also had an oddball appeal to Southeastern types like you and my Duke undergrad roommate.  Sowed the spark of contempt for Teh Donald that I have carried to this day.  Short-fingered vulgarian indeed.

Edited by TwiceHorn

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

There was an undercover expose published 100 years ago in SPY magazine that was great.

I miss that magazine.

Hell, I miss magazines, period.

Now I read them on my iPad.

Ain’t the same, man.

That's what AI she said...

Imagine keeping a straight face when a bunch of dudes wearing robes and carrying torches appeared from the woods. I bet there's more buttfucking going down there per capita than all of San Francisco. Kissinger sharing a turtle neck with some confused little twink? Jesus. 

• Like 1

It was only 30, young lady.  Spy was amusing, but also a bit faggy, to use the term du thread. Also had an oddball appeal to Southeastern types like you and my Duke undergrad roommate.  Sowed the spark of contempt for Teh Donald that I have carried to this day.  Short-fingered vulgarian indeed.

Only 30 lol - I guess it makes me feel a little better that I started reading that in high school - I felt more grown than that.

And they did hate Trump didn’t they?

6 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

A group of Republican men assembled in the secluded woods? Sounds like Mike Pence's wet dream.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sounds more like a typical weekend hunting or fishing with the boys......but hey, you go on and have your own fantasies.....