If you absolutely, positively MUST go to prison, CA is the place to do it

Gil Bang

33 minutes ago, RPM said:

This will probably solve a lot of problems. A chill inmate is optimum.

It may cause some problems, too. What if Big Slim can't afford weed but the pencilneck in the next cell can? Why not just beat his ass and take it? 

I worked in corrections and saw it happen all the time over ramen cups and donut sticks, it would be like Thunderdome if weed had been on the line.

• Like 1

They can possess it, but cant lawfully obtain it or consume it.  So it's kind of a Catch-22.  Plus they're subject to prison discipline, just not criminal charges.

Another kooky side effect of Cali's kooky ass legislate-by-referendum tendency.

1 hour ago, Sandman said:

It may cause some problems, too. What if Big Slim can't afford weed but the pencilneck in the next cell can? Why not just beat his ass and take it? 

I worked in corrections and saw it happen all the time over ramen cups and donut sticks, it would be like Thunderdome if weed had been on the line.

I understand, but kiestered weed is a highly valuable commodity v legal anybody can hook you up weed. Sure their still gonna fight, they're criminals.

9 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

They can possess it, but cant lawfully obtain it or consume it.  So it's kind of a Catch-22.  Plus they're subject to prison discipline, just not criminal charges.

Another kooky side effect of Cali's kooky ass legislate-by-referendum tendency.

Prison Discipline is a horrible band name