Well it didn't look like a two-horse town...

oSuJeff97

4 minutes ago, oSuJeff97 said:

Pete...the personal rancor reflected in that remark I don't intend to dignify with comment. But I would like to address your general attitude of hopeless negativism....

Consider the lilies of the goddamn field... or hell, take a look at Delmar here as your paradigm of hope!

Yeah!! Look at me! 

• Like 2

So what got me thinking about this movie was there's a local museum here in Tulsa that does movie screening events on their lawn during the summer.... they are screening O Brother Where Art Thou at the end of July and Tim Blake Nelson (he's from Tulsa) is going to be there to do a Q&A.  I'm totally going to that. :)

Edited by oSuJeff97
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, oSuJeff97 said:

So what got me thinking about this movie was there's a local museum here in Tulsa that does movie screening events on their lawn during the summer.... they are screening O Brother Where Art Thou at the end of July and Tim Blake Nelson (he's from Tulsa) is going to be there to do a Q&A.  I'm totally going to that. :)

Hell yeah!  That movie is pretty much one of our extended family's running jokes.  Quoted constantly, singing the songs when we get the guitars out and such.

I always find it hilarious how stupid Delmar is, yet about 1/2 his lines in the movie he's using perfect, old-timey American English.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, oSuJeff97 said:

I would not miss that. TBN is greatness.