Jump to content
  • Categories

  • Sign in to follow this  

    2020 QB/ATH Hudson Card


    texifornia
    Sign in to follow this  


    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments



    Outstanding. Wish he would have said whether it was as ATH or QB, but to be honest, I'm more bullish on him as a QB than most others are. Ward was incredibly raw when Herman got ahold of him, and that turned out okay.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    If the coaches don't manage to turn him into a wilting vagina, this kid's got a toughness like a Christian McCaffrey. He is a baller, tough hard-nosed kid. Just as at home running the ball like a fullback as playing QB.

     

    If I can't find a spot for him significantly contribute, they're clueless morons.

    Edited by phdhorn

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Welcome! 

    We need a Vision 2020 gif 

    2018 - Welcome to the Revolution gif from under seige 

    2019 -  welcome to the future gif from bill and teds 

    2020 - 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Loved this kids grit in the state game and did remarkably well. Let him play qb and if that doesn't work out he could be the next Quan Cosby. Win/win 

    Edited by TankedBevo

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    38 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

    If the coaches don't manage to turn him into a wilting vagina, this kid's got a toughness like a Christian McCaffrey. He is a baller, tough hard-nosed kid. Just as at home running the ball like a fullback as playing QB.

     

    If I can't find a spot for him significantly contribute, they're clueless morons.

    He reminds me a lot of Pete Rose 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    2 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:


     

     


    Is English your 5th language?

     

    Hurricane season is about to start, and he's drinking in preparation.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    3 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:


     

     


    Is English your 5th language?

     

    I suspect he started happy hour a little early. He's usually more coherent than this.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    4 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:


     

     


    Is English your 5th language?

     

    Very nice, being in the football board.

    Oh, it's proper English to spell out "fifth," until you get to "10th" or more.  (AP Style Manual on ordinal numbers):

    https://writingexplained.org/ap-style/ap-style-numbers

    Quote

    Ordinals:

    Numbers used to indicate order (first, second, 10th, 25th, etc.) are called ordinal numbers. Spell out first through ninth.

    • fourth grade
    • first base
    • the First Amendment
    • he was second in line

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 minute ago, ImGolfn said:

    He gambles on his teams games?

    Well, that and he uses a cereal bowl for a haircut.

    (I don't think he'll ever start at QB, but he's a great backup, with primary at maybe slot or even "bull" RB or FB).

     

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    15 minutes ago, Fud said:

    He reminds me a lot of Pete Rose 

    I was thinking more like Ty Cobb.

    Hook 'Em! 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Welcome aboard Hudson. Now go help recruit. Oh, and hi Cindy. 

     

    Edited by T-shirt Sip
    Moron.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    2 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

    Card's junior film at QB will be the most watched HUDL in history. 

    Seeing as your username checks out and all, what are your thoughts on Card?

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    I think Card showed some balls against Allen. But goodness.... I hate to be that guy.... a Bryce Young level QB would have beaten Allen. 

    I know I'm being extremely critical here, but it's my initial read. 

    Texas had to protect themselves here. If Card blows up you want to be the school holding his commitment. I'm at peace with it if: 

    1) If Card's junior/senior QB film is elite.

    2) If Card's film isn't elite, Beck somehow convinces Hornsby to join up. There is precedent with Thompson and Rising, but both were out of state recruits that didn't have DCTF and Fox Sports Southwest fluffing their egos every 5 minutes. 

    I believe the Bryce Young ship has sailed. USC needs to get their act together so he doesn't end up at OU. 

    Edited by billfromlaketravis

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 minute ago, billfromlaketravis said:

    I think Card showed some balls against Allen. But goodness.... I hate to be that guy.... a Bryce Young level QB would have beaten Allen. 

    I know I'm being extremely critical here, but it's my initial read. 

    Texas had to protect themselves here. If Card blows up you want to be the school holding his commitment. I'm at peace with it if: 

     1) If Card's junior/senior QB film is elite.

    2) If Card's film isn't elite, Beck somehow convinces Hornsby to join up. There is precedent with Thompson and Rising, but both were out of state recruits that didn't have DCTF and Fox Sports Southwest tweeting about them every 5 minutes. 

    I believe the Bryce Young ship has sailed. USC needs to get their act together so he doesn't end up at OU. 

    Don't get your hopes up - seems like SC wants Ukulele more

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    Just now, texifornia said:

    Don't get your hopes up - seems like SC wants Ukulele more

    Baseball is allegedly a factor with Ukulele, but how many times have we heard that before? Yeah, I'm worried as hell that Young goes to OU. 

    Jimbo is willing to offer Hornsby anything, I mean anything for his signature. Hornsby better be a bigger VY fan than every Surly poster or it could break: Card to Texas. Hornsby to Aggy. Young to OU. Yeah not ideal. 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

    So it begins. 

    Card, Hornsby, and Young debate not going away. 

    It's really just a Card vs Hornsby debate

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    3 minutes ago, theaveragejon said:

    CINDY Card looks like she could suck a golf ball through a garden hoose. 

    Scrolling down her tweets, she’s a Bible thumper. I have zero patience for those people. 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

    Scrolling down her tweets, she’s a Bible thumper. I have zero patience for those people. 

    Please, go on...

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    10 minutes ago, theaveragejon said:

    CINDY Card looks like she could suck a golf ball through a garden hoose. 

    i'm seeing crazy eyes. good things can come from that. if she doesnt know where you live

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    Outstanding. Wish he would have said whether it was as ATH or QB, but to be honest, I'm more bullish on him as a QB than most others are. Ward was incredibly raw when Herman got ahold of him, and that turned out okay.
    Let him shakeout however it may be, in the meantime just enjoy QB room depth that hasn't been seen in a loooooooooooooong time. :hookem:

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites



    Guest
    Add a comment...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...