iodeac

Colombia

On 3/16/2020 at 1:38 AM, Fudge Nuggets said:

Bring us back any primo blow?

Yeah, what about the booger sugar?

I probably haven't done blow since before 2010 but after putting so much shitty powder up my nose for many years through high school and college and my early 20s I think one of the things I've wanted most in life is to try some uncut pure south american shit at least once in my life.  just try it once and knock it off my bucket list, that way I can stop thinking about it, right?

Coke was never my thing.  I also had Mrs. F & Jr. (7) old in tow.  So it wasn't that kind of trip.

Just got back from a three week Colombia/Peru trip. Cartagena to Medellin to Salento to Bogota itinerary. Medellin was my favorite by far. Beautiful mountains, great restaurants and bars. Salento was tops for natural beauty. Reminded me a lot of parts of Costa Rice. The local food was ok, but I didn't go for the food like I would in Mexico.  Beautiful country and really friendly people.