SDG

Texas vs. Central Michigan 1pm Ct on LHN

1 hour ago, Blackcat00 said:

We will be a sub .500 Conference team with this offense. Jesus this is bad. 

We've been sub-.500 in the conference for three years.

These guys may not win more than a couple.

1 minute ago, Blackcat00 said:

We will be a sub .500 Conference team with this offense. Jesus this is bad. 

It's hardly out of the ordinary. We've been a sub-.500 conference team the last three years with Shaka in charge.

No point in deluding ourselves that this year will be any different.

Question for the Texas Basketball experts here...

Our half court offense sucks -- Why not try to have this Texas team run more??  

Just now, LTtxfan said:

Question for the Texas Basketball experts here...

Our half court offense sucks -- Why not try to have this Texas team run more??  

probably not the best website for that.  we all think we're experts but none of us are...

1 minute ago, SDG said:

probably not the best website for that.  we all think we're experts but none of us are...

Pretend then... 😄 

Just seems like too many late shot clock shots... Freakin go!!

Edited by LTtxfan

we are just flat fucking awful.  how CDC can watch this shit and not be ready to fire him I have no idea.  I'd rather have the CMU coach

Our players are so dumb.  You're triple-teamed and instead of popping it back out to Febres for a three, you try to shoot it?  Awesome.

Down by 8 at almost halftime, at home, to a team I've never heard of.  Sounds about right for Shaka.  

Anybody recommend a bar at the Domain Northside/Rock Rose/whatever it's called, that has the LHN/this game on.    Stuck up here shopping with in-laws and I guess watching us get our asses kicked over a beer sounds more enjoyable than whatever the fuck else we're doing up here.  Thanks.  pos rep

Just now, Red Five said:

Jesus I just turned it on. I'm changing my 8-10 conference prediction to 5-13. 

the ceiling has been six since the season started.  I see no reason to raise it.  our coach is so overmatched its not even funny.

DAMN... Fuckin pussy offensive basketball... Texas always kicking out for 3pt shots.  Take the Damn ball to the basket and draw some DAMN fouls Texas!!

3 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Jesus I just turned it on. I'm changing my 8-10 conference prediction to 5-13. 

I'm starting to regret posting a link; some things are better left unseen.  

The offense is just embarrassing.  Guys playing pick up ball would literally be an improvement because they would cut every now and then.   It’s actually somehow worse than if they weren’t coached at all. 

Blanks says some stupid  shit...

Then a shot clock violation to end Half...  BULLSHIT

Edited by LTtxfan

you have to be kidding.  holy shit.  can we fire this guy during the season and let yaklich just coach the rest of the way.

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

you have to be kidding.  holy shit.  can we fire this guy during the season and let yaklich just coach the rest of the way.

giphy.gif

Fire Shaka at Halftime!!   😀

This team is a complete fucking embarrassment. Shaka should be fired on the spot for how we ended the half. If CDC doesn’t clean this shit up asap there is no reason for a new arena. Anyone who pays money (personally guilty) to watch this dogshit is a fucking moron. 

Edited by Cashcar

It's weird how we change out the players, and the assistant coaches, and yet the product on the court has stayed pretty much the exact same over five years. I wonder why that is. 

Edit: That's not true. His first season was his best, when he had no control over what players he had on the team. 

Edited by Red Five
snark.

28 minutes ago, Bottlecap said:

because its impossible to run a fast break when you give up a basket every time on defense?

Are the Longhorns not doing enough floor slapping?