Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you. ×
Goo Punch

Texas hosts OU- tonight, 8pm on ESPN2

i like the way that both teams are frenetically out of control. like they just went out this morning and found a bunch of athletes and tried to teach them all basketball in one day. that's what this looks like. 

I’ve seen Shaka talking on the wired thing maybe 10 times and it’s never about basketball X’s and O’s   Always just rah rah stuff.  That can’t always be because they won’t show X’s and O’s.  

46 minutes ago, Lerka Lerka said:

Hopefully we shoot better than 33% from the line tonight. 

I could see us going 0 for 4 and hitting that number

I’d have taken a one point game at the half if it was offered beforehand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, VinyVango said:

AJ needs the night off

Was just thinking that.  He’s messed up.  

They cant guard Coleman but because we shoot like a high school girls team it doesnt matter.

18 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

I’ve seen Shaka talking on the wired thing maybe 10 times and it’s never about basketball X’s and O’s   Always just rah rah stuff.  That can’t always be because they won’t show X’s and O’s.  

im smart enough stuart smalley GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 minute ago, CurlyDumps said:

Is there any team in the country that makes offense look harder?

The only one I can think of is A&M

Is there any team in the country that makes offense look harder?

Not with a team of predominantly men

This is easily the worst texas basketball team ive ever seen

its so goddamn hard to watch, im seriously considering flipping over to my DVR’d episode of Blackish right now

27 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

i like the way that both teams are frenetically out of control. like they just went out this morning and found a bunch of athletes and tried to teach them all basketball in one day. that's what this looks like. 

Yeah it looks like a JV high school game just with taller faster guys.  Same quaility of play.

I cant watch this shit

i cant fucking watch it

ive been to 148 straight football games inside of texas. Been to maybe 40 bball games. 30 baseball games. Ive watched maybe 500 longhorn sporting events on tv.

i.cant.watch.this.team. Its fucking atrocious. 

this would be a great game to show to someone who you wanted to convince to never watch basketball. 

1 minute ago, Goo Punch said:

this would be a great game to show to someone who you wanted to convince to never watch basketball. 

I keep asking myself why tf I'm watching.

We are a poor 3pt shooting team and we are always near the top of 3pt attempts every single fucking year.

This is the same exact shit as last year.  Start throwing it away every possession and jacking up wild threes at crunch time.  We’ve got experienced guards but they haven’t learned anything. 

debating if the #ShakaOut campaign would be more catchy than the #FireShaka campaign. Those EPL managers always seem to get sacked once their #__Out campaigns start.

One bright spot is Sims has really improved in his time here.  He has a chance to make money playing basketball somewhere.  

What a disaster. 5 years of the worst basketball in 3 decades. Fuck steve patterson

Just now, Bottlecap said:

debating if the #ShakaOut campaign would be more catchy than the #FireShaka campaign. Those EPL managers always seem to get sacked once their #__Out campaigns start.

#shakakhan’t ?

Can someone pretend to be Shaka and fax one of the players grades to a local radio station?