MillerEP

XFL - LA Wildcats vs Houston Roughnecks - Fox

Supposedly they have enough money to last for 3 seasons, so we'll see how it actually plays out. Hope is to have NFL eventually help support the league if it does well. Looked like a lot of fun on tv, hope it does well. Definitely entertaining 

I'm hooked. I was down big after Seattle effed me that first game. Fortunately, there were a lot of points in my Hou/LA 'getback' game. 

I love this new XFL! Thank god the WWE isn't involved. No stupid player promos, no WWE wrestlers doing promos for it, they actually have rules, structure and the gameplay looks great.

9 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

That doofus keeps calling Houston the Renegades.  

And tomorrow watch some other yahoo call Dallas the Roughnecks

Loved seeing a Houston pro football team sporting an oil derrick logo on their helmets. I’m definitely going to get me some Roughnecks merchandise. Entertaining game. They need to promote the players and tell us their stories so a deeper connection can be made to this team.

1 hour ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Loved seeing a Houston pro football team sporting an oil derrick logo on their helmets. I’m definitely going to get me some Roughnecks merchandise. Entertaining game. They need to promote the players and tell us their stories so a deeper connection can be made to this team.

Be a real shame if the fitted, knock-off jersey from China had corona virus. 

19 minutes ago, Irieguy said:

Be a real shame if the fitted, knock-off jersey from China had corona virus. 

I don’t do Chinese knockoff jerseys anymore. The $99 officially licensed replica jerseys look and fit better with no need for tailoring. Only wish they’d have stitched numbers and nameplates.

So far I'm digging this league. None of that stupid shit they had the first time around. I'd like to see it stick around to go with NBA and March Madness for some diversity. 

7 hours ago, Jshep34 said:

Cant be stated enough how much we enjoyed being there. c30c67dfc54bc7dd669a7a0615855def.jpga353de5f22bad6fa402030358e0c8169.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Dope 'Stros Cap. Where did y'all get it?

Dope 'Stros Cap. Where did y'all get it?
Minute maid park. Team store

6 minutes ago, Jshep34 said:

Minute maid park. Team store

Nice! It's a great cap and looks great on the kiddo! I gotta get me one 

I don’t do Chinese knockoff jerseys anymore. The $99 officially licensed replica jerseys look and fit better with no need for tailoring. Only wish they’d have stitched numbers and nameplates.

Lmao that was a great shaggy moment. My link to a women’s pink Texans jersey really started that thread off well

1 hour ago, UDontKnow said:

Is anyone else having issues with the XFL website? I was trying to check the game stats (https://stats.xfl.com/2), but it seems that shit is borked.

If you're using UBlock or something similar, turn it off for that site.  It wasn't allowing it to load for me.

Just checked the XFL shop for a roughnecks baseball hat.  Of the 9 styles offered, 7 are sold out. 

Just checked the XFL shop for a roughnecks baseball hat.  Of the 9 styles offered, 7 are sold out. 

Bandwagon fans smh