XFL - LA Wildcats vs Houston Roughnecks - Fox

MillerEP

Supposedly they have enough money to last for 3 seasons, so we'll see how it actually plays out. Hope is to have NFL eventually help support the league if it does well. Looked like a lot of fun on tv, hope it does well. Definitely entertaining 

Loved seeing a Houston pro football team sporting an oil derrick logo on their helmets. I’m definitely going to get me some Roughnecks merchandise. Entertaining game. They need to promote the players and tell us their stories so a deeper connection can be made to this team.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Loved seeing a Houston pro football team sporting an oil derrick logo on their helmets. I’m definitely going to get me some Roughnecks merchandise. Entertaining game. They need to promote the players and tell us their stories so a deeper connection can be made to this team.

Be a real shame if the fitted, knock-off jersey from China had corona virus. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Irieguy said:

Be a real shame if the fitted, knock-off jersey from China had corona virus. 

I don’t do Chinese knockoff jerseys anymore. The $99 officially licensed replica jerseys look and fit better with no need for tailoring. Only wish they’d have stitched numbers and nameplates.

I don’t do Chinese knockoff jerseys anymore. The $99 officially licensed replica jerseys look and fit better with no need for tailoring. Only wish they’d have stitched numbers and nameplates.

Lmao that was a great shaggy moment. My link to a women’s pink Texans jersey really started that thread off well
  • Like 1