Linda Ronstadt in 1975

Hornius Emeritus

Linda was pretty damn hot, and her voice was incredible...saw her play at Occidental College, she was just tearing it up. Then she apologizes about her singing, saying she was sick. Couldn't tell.

CSB - my brother, who went to a blue blood private high school, brought along a date to the concert that had lived a rather sheltered life. Prepping for the concert, he had made a rather strong batch of brownies. Proceeded to smoke a joint with his date, who got the munchies and ate half of the brownies before anybody realized what was happening. Couldn't take her home for quite some time.

Another CSB - Linda was hot, but Stevie Nicks is the sexist female I've been around. We had the same hair person in the '80's. Just dripping sex....

Edited by otisdog

On 9/30/2020 at 10:14 AM, Mileslong said:

Look I called dibs on her long before some of you guys balls had dropped. I bet I’m the only one on here that’s seen Linda, Stevie and Donna Summers live, so I’ve got that going for me.

Natural beauty, didn’t need implants, puffed lips or hair extensions...

f1b750231ffef2c7ba6fa16cc17c3cb7.jpg
First poster I ever had on the wall in my bedroom.

• Like 1