Fentanyl laced Oxy, Valium, and Xanax

crash_davis

Guess I don’t understand where any confusion comes from…stuff is so powerful that a few grains are enough to kill a person = much easier to smuggle weight = cheap way to offset your shitty/weaker actual drugs = gets used in just about anything.  

Doubt there’s anyone out there who seeks it like they did oxy…in fact they make test kits so you can avoid it…because the margin of error is so minuscule that a tiny difference in how well it’s measured/mixed leads to vast variability in fentanyl per dose of adulterated h/coke/pills/x.  

The pill press in your warehouse ends up with a chunk smaller than a grain of salt stuck to it, passed onto one fake Xanax by accident?  Deadly.  

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, High Plains Drifter said:

is weed ever laced with fentanyl? If so, is smoking fentanyl as bad as ingesting? 

This is the biggest concern I have with the stupid delta8 and whole rainbow of synthetic weeds - it makes the opening for contaminants to get on, where a well regulated weed industry with lab testing wouldn't have those problems. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

OK, so asking for all those weed smoking teens...

is weed ever laced with fentanyl? If so, is smoking fentanyl as bad as ingesting

Yes, but compared to injecting heroin, there is a tradeoff. You don't have the extra danger of infected needles.

1 hour ago, Homercles said:

Guess I don’t understand where any confusion comes from…stuff is so powerful that a few grains are enough to kill a person = much easier to smuggle weight = cheap way to offset your shitty/weaker actual drugs = gets used in just about anything.  

Doubt there’s anyone out there who seeks it like they did oxy…in fact they make test kits so you can avoid it…because the margin of error is so minuscule that a tiny difference in how well it’s measured/mixed leads to vast variability in fentanyl per dose of adulterated h/coke/pills/x.  

The pill press in your warehouse ends up with a chunk smaller than a grain of salt stuck to it, passed onto one fake Xanax by accident?  Deadly.  

Yep, it’s just supply and demand. Crackdown on prescription opioids sent prices up and people to heroin, crackdown on heroin sent prices up and dealers cutting with fentanyl. At this point in the crisis addicts buy it as a standalone product. 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, We’reTexas said:

Yep, it’s just supply and demand. Crackdown on prescription opioids sent prices up and people to heroin, crackdown on heroin sent prices up and dealers cutting with fentanyl. At this point in the crisis addicts buy it as a standalone product. 

Let's not fail to mention the loss of supply from Afghanistan. That is more or less a permanent crater in the world's opium supply.

e: Maybe not permanent

Edited by Brian Fantana

6 hours ago, Homercles said:

People who make fake Xanax cut their product with fentanyl to make it effective. This means adding a scoop of fentanyl into a jar with the rest of the product and mixing it around to make sure the fentanyl gets mixed in.

The problem is that the jar is just mixed without any way to test how the fentanyl is distributed throughout the product.

So some people in that batch might get a shitload of fentanyl in their pills while others are getting weak shit from the same batch. This is why people die.

On 3/5/2024 at 2:52 PM, High Plains Drifter said:

OK, so asking for all those weed smoking teens...

is weed ever laced with fentanyl? If so, is smoking fentanyl as bad as ingesting? 

I understand (but I admit to not having all the details, nor was I ever going to ask) that the child of some folks I know died from just such a circumstance (smoked some weed that somehow was tainted with fentanyl).  Some discussion of whether it was laced, or just cross-contaminated.  So, don't know how big of a risk it really is.

BTW, a year ago, I had a surgical procedure, and when I came out, I had a HELLACIOUS post-anesthesia headache.  Debilitating.  They gave me a dose of fentanyl.  It might as well have been a tic-tac.  Vicodin has worked for me in the past, Fentanyl did nothing.

On 3/5/2024 at 9:13 PM, MrBig said:

People who make fake Xanax cut their product with fentanyl to make it effective. This means adding a scoop of fentanyl into a jar with the rest of the product and mixing it around to make sure the fentanyl gets mixed in.

The problem is that the jar is just mixed without any way to test how the fentanyl is distributed throughout the product.

So some people in that batch might get a shitload of fentanyl in their pills while others are getting weak shit from the same batch. This is why people die.

Not gonna lie the way you worded this sounds completely made up (not saying you did but lol)