BB20

UTPhil2006

Hands down the biggest story of the night. That is a MASSIVE fuck you to CBS and I can only assume this will be her last season hosting and I'm sure she will get bought out of whatever she has left on her contract for both BB and The Talk.

That saved me an hour watching it on DVR later when I saw it on one of the news networks that the hotel bar was tuned into. They of course had to show Brett in the background as she supported her husband’s sexual harassment.

Spoiler- Don't read if you don't want to know who got evicted, who won HOH and who the nominees are:

Spoiler

obviously that's Sam

Retakes? HA, can't wait to hear that train wreck of a nomination ceremony

Reminder, the winner of the final four HOH isn't as important as the winner of the Veto. Veto winner casts the only vote to evict. HOH obviously safe. 

19 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

i read somewhere that julie will be remaining the host of bb going forward.

That might be what she WANTS to happen but I don't see how the new bosses at CBS will allow that to occur. And the FUCK YOU sign off last week certainly didn't help her case if she really wanted to stay the host. 

19 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

i read somewhere that julie will be remaining the host of bb going forward.

That might be what she WANTS to happen but I don't see how the new bosses at CBS will allow that to occur. And the FUCK YOU sign off last week certainly didn't help her case if she really wanted to stay as the host. 

Veto winner

Spoiler

Kaycee wins, so Tyler and Angela will remain on the block, and Kaycee will cast the sole vote to evict. Does she remain loyal to Tyler, or roll with Angela, who would presumably be easier to beat in the end? 

I agree with others, Kaycee wins against any of the other three IF she gets there (comp wins + not much jury hate). She probably will, but weird shit can happen. The Tyler/Angela survivor probably needs JC to somehow be the opponent in the F2, and it would still be tough for Angela, due to Bitter Jury Syndrome. But JC isn’t well liked, either.

Tyler and Angela actually dodge a bullet... they don’t have to be the one to pull the trigger on their squeeze. But one will definitely be out of the game, and the other will have a difficult path to winning. 

8 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Veto winner

Reveal hidden contents

Kaycee wins, so Tyler and Angela will remain on the block, and Kaycee will cast the sole vote to evict. Does she remain loyal to Tyler, or roll with Angela, who would presumably be easier to beat in the end? 

I agree with others, Kaycee wins against any of the other three IF she gets there (comp wins + not much jury hate). She probably will, but weird shit can happen. The Tyler/Angela survivor probably needs JC to somehow be the opponent in the F2, and it would still be tough for Angela, due to Bitter Jury Syndrome. But JC isn’t well liked, either.

Tyler and Angela actually dodge a bullet... they don’t have to be the one to pull the trigger on their squeeze. But one will definitely be out of the game, and the other will have a difficult path to winning. 

Agreed 100%

Spoiler

Best possible outcome for whoever is left in the house. If KC makes the final two she should clean up. If it somehow ends up JC/Tyler or JC/Angela and JC wins I will never watch another episode of BB again.

7 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Josh won 3 HOH's and a Veto. lets pump the breaks on JC being more deserving.

Not only will I not pump the breaks on it, I will mash the accelerator to the floor that JC is a more deserving winner than Josh.  JC is a 3' tall dude and English is his 2nd language.  I think expecting many comp wins out of him is a bit unreasonable.   Strategically, he ran circles around Josh, who had no clue about strategy and only won because Paul is so awful.  And don't give the jury management argument.  Josh didn't manage it any better than Paul.  He was the lesser of two disgusting evils.  Neither of them are great winners, but if Josh winning didn't make you want to quit, I don't see why JC would.   Jc talking his big dumb puppet into evicting one of his only allies is a game winning more in itself.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

Not only will I not pump the breaks on it, I will mash the accelerator to the floor that JC is a more deserving winner than Josh.  JC is a 3' tall dude and English is his 2nd language.  I think expecting many comp wins out of him is a bit unreasonable.   Strategically, he ran circles around Josh, who had no clue about strategy and only won because Paul is so awful.  And don't give the jury management argument.  Josh didn't manage it any better than Paul.  He was the lesser of two disgusting evils.  Neither of them are great winners, but if Josh winning didn't make you want to quit, I don't see why JC would.   Jc talking his big dumb puppet into evicting one of his only allies is a game winning more in itself.  

Convincing Fessy to put up Scottie was the only thing that JC has done in the game, Period. Hell, next thing you are going to tell me is Sam was more deserving than Josh. 

And that is only talking game play. JC shouldn't be in the fucking house anymore after some of the shit he has done.  I can't wait to see how Tyler reacts to finding out that JC was molesting him in his sleep and BB did nothing about it. 

Edited by JimmyHoffa

8a473de046b937b549ba9dd3416d80a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JC is so much of a better player than josh. JC aligned himself with the dominant alliance, he continued to be on the right side of the vote while staying in the good graces of FOUTTE/The Hive, he definitely aggie ted what fessy did all season, including and especially getting fessy to vote out his own teammate when fessy's own showmance was trying to convince him to go after the other side of the house. that's one of the pivotal moves of the season. and then he goes and beats the two best players of the season in the most important hoh comp, all while having avoided the block until day 88 or so.

Josh was terrible and benefited from a complete lame duck cast full of jabronis and wanna be models who did nothing all summer. josh won one of the worst seasons in bb history.

1 hour ago, Goo Punch said:

JC is so much of a better player than josh. JC aligned himself with the dominant alliance, he continued to be on the right side of the vote while staying in the good graces of FOUTTE/The Hive, he definitely aggie ted what fessy did all season, including and especially getting fessy to vote out his own teammate when fessy's own showmance was trying to convince him to go after the other side of the house. that's one of the pivotal moves of the season. and then he goes and beats the two best players of the season in the most important hoh comp, all while having avoided the block until day 88 or so.

This is overstated some. For the vast majority of the game, what he wanted happened to be aligned with what Tyler wanted, so he was “pulling the strings of his big, dumb puppet” without actually doing anything. But some of the times, he got in line when he realized he had no chance (in fairness Tyler did a couple times too when the house had an opinion).

He made one move in the game by pulling on jealously strings of a complete idiot, which Scotty confirmed for the idiot...because the worst alliance in the history of B.B. had to make their mark (I guess). And LOTS of comps have nothing to do with strength or size, so the blank until yesterday is big in my view.

Even excluding the sexual assualting of Tyler, JC has been an awful player that’s gotten a great edit from production.

35 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Either way, JC is getting 50K because if either of them honor their final 2 deal...itd be as bad as Cody/Derrick. not as lopsided  but sure as hell aint no cake walk for either side. I dont know whod win if it were those 2

not really spoilers so i won't use the tags, but kaycee and tyler have been talking with each other about how they are playing just like cody and derrick and they can't wait to meet them outside the house. i think they're ride or die for real.

5 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

not really spoilers so i won't use the tags, but kaycee and tyler have been talking with each other about how they are playing just like cody and derrick and they can't wait to meet them outside the house. i think they're ride or die for real.

wow...surprising if true. that would be such a toss up on finale night. they both steamroll JC

i think kaycee is golden as long as she makes final two. i think she rolls tyler. almost nobody in that house likes him, and they all feel played by him and angela. meanwhile everyone likes kaycee and she played a great game. we're almost guaranteed to see a kaycee/tyler final two with kaycee the winner, imo. 

Butthurt Jury Syndrome definitely favors Kaycee, and she’ll be a more deserving winner than most. But as someone who’s appreciated Tyler’s game from the beginning, I hope he can find a way to pull it out. He directed most of L6’s game play from the start, while Kaycee floated for several weeks. She then became a comp beast, but that also coincided with the time Tyler needed to cool down a bit to reduce the spotlight on his game. I’m not saying he threw anything, but the symbiotic L6 comp domination, in conjunction with FOUTTE’s fuckitude, was an amazing thing to watch.

i was encouraged by aggy’s comments in the jury house about recognizing Tyler’s superior game play. Of course, that could just be producers instructing Haleigh to “say something good about Tyler, then say something shitty, so we can have something to work with in editing.”

if its honest, and Tyler could somehow get her vote, she could presumably get the big dummy to vote her way. I think Angela votes for Tyler, probably Brett, possibly Scottie. Not sure about JC, but he may go for an LGBTQ win, despite the “Final 2” deal he’s had with Tyler. Bayleigh and Blockstar are 100% Kaycee. Sam, who the fuck knows. She seemed pissed at Tyler.

I suspect Kaycee wins in a final two against Tyler, but if Haleigh flips, it could go the other way. 

Edited by Vito Andolini

12 hours ago, VolenteHawk said:

This is overstated some. For the vast majority of the game, what he wanted happened to be aligned with what Tyler wanted, so he was “pulling the strings of his big, dumb puppet” without actually doing anything. But some of the times, he got in line when he realized he had no chance (in fairness Tyler did a couple times too when the house had an opinion).

He made one move in the game by pulling on jealously strings of a complete idiot, which Scotty confirmed for the idiot...because the worst alliance in the history of B.B. had to make their mark (I guess). And LOTS of comps have nothing to do with strength or size, so the blank until yesterday is big in my view.

Even excluding the sexual assualting of Tyler, JC has been an awful player that’s gotten a great edit from production.

Totally agree. His edit has been unreal. 

It cracks me up that he thinks he runs things. He was Sam this season except he also added a little comic relief to the house. 

He is also super jealous of Tyler showing any kind of affection toward Angela, and talks shit about her to Tyler nonstop. 

Edited by JimmyHoffa

I think KC walks over Tyler in jury handling. Brett will troll Tyler when casting his vote saying "I call this being 3 steps ahead". I doubt l6 reject likes Tyler over KC.

Besides..Tyler had f2 deals everyone. We all know that doesnt work when jury starts talking.

He played a great game the first half...then started to over play with these side deals and his sudden horniness for angela.

15 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I think KC walks over Tyler in jury handling. Brett will troll Tyler when casting his vote saying "I call this being 3 steps ahead". I doubt l6 reject likes Tyler over KC.

Besides..Tyler had f2 deals everyone. We all know that doesnt work when jury starts talking.

He played a great game the first half...then started to over play with these side deals and his sudden horniness for angela.

Agreed. I always contend you have to pick and choose who and when you lie. Tyler lied when he didn't have to especially later in the game. That doesn't usually play well with a jury (some here call that being bitter but I call that jury management).

Agreed. I always contend you have to pick and choose who and when you lie. Tyler lied when he didn't have to especially later in the game. That doesn't usually play well with a jury (some here call that being bitter but I call that jury management).

And in good bye messages...how hard is it to NOT taunt outgoing jury members?? Dont sit there and laugh. They just missed out on a life altering 1 in 13 chance at winning 500k. I wouldn't do that asshole any favors if I was casting.

It's a lot harder to manage the jury when you're the leader of the alliance and you/your showmance are winning every damn HoH.  I don't necessarily think Kaycee managed the jury better from a gameplay perspective so much as by good fortune.

Either one is a worthy winner, IMO.  They've both played very well.

7 minutes ago, VolenteHawk said:

It's a lot harder to manage the jury when you're the leader of the alliance and you/your showmance are winning every damn HoH.  I don't necessarily think Kaycee managed the jury better from a gameplay perspective so much as by good fortune.

Either one is a worthy winner, IMO.  They've both played very well.

I agree either is worthy, however KC has CLEANED up in comps the last 7 evictions. 

First 8 evictions comp wins- Tyler 4 wins KC- 1

Last 7 evictions comp wins- Tyler 2 wins KC- 6 (She has won 5 of the last 6 veto comps

She has won when she needed to and winning the hacker comp for her alliance was huge when the house could have easily flipped at that point since one of L6 would have been going home that night if it wasn't for her. 

7 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Assuming it's Kaycee and Tyler, since either romps JC in the final I've got it as 5-4 and as high as 7-2 in favor of Tyler

T: Angela, JC, Sam, Hayleigh, Scottie

K: Bay, Rockstar, Fessy, Brett

Not bad, although I think Fessy will vote with whomever Hay does and Hay and KC were pretty tight right before she left. 

Bay - KC

Rockstar - KC

Faysal - KC

Hayleigh - KC

Scottie - Tyler

Sam - Tyler?

Brett - Tyler

Angela - Tyler

JC - KC

I think Tyler's only hope is Hayleigh.  She likes Tyler and is two votes as stated (Fessy).  I can also see the two of them voting Tyler.  Both are deserving winners, one a comp beast who didn't piss anyone off and one a strategy beast who played an imperfect game towards the end.

Edited by Bosco

I think Brett knows how L6 ran the game, and how Tyler had more influence over the mechanics than did Kaycee, and will then reward Tyler. Plus, Angela will have some time in the jury house to speak with him about how they knew he was gunning for Angela/Kaycee (he was), and they smartly got him before he got them. Brett seems pretty chill, and he’ll love meeting and hearing Dr. Will Kirby give his annual “Don’t be bitter” talk. 

Brett’s DR sessions were the closest thing to Chilltown since Chilltown.