BB20

UTPhil2006

In my bb20 fan fiction Hayleigh gets in a fight with Fessie, gets evicted, cries on Scottie's shoulder at the jury house, lets Scottie knock it down, Scottie wins the battle back and comes back in the house like, "hey fessie i smashed."

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Yeah it's weird. 

The food comps were some of the best parts of the old seasons. Producers just got lazy. 

I don't think they got lazy, they just have enough good content each week to not need filler.  They've also been rarely showing the speeches from the noms at the veto meetings. 

18 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

In my bb20 fan fiction Hayleigh gets in a fight with Fessie, gets evicted, cries on Scottie's shoulder at the jury house, lets Scottie knock it down, Scottie wins the battle back and comes back in the house like, "hey fessie i smashed."

That sounds good on paper but I believe the jury is sequestered separately if there is a battle back.

Edited by Bosco

Fucking hell CBS. Can you go 1 seasons without 3 or 4 showmances running this shit

1 married old guy
1 gay
12 hornballs?

Zero chance to win:Bayleigh, Sam, Angie "Rockstar", Kaycee, Kaitlyn, JC,Scottie, Steve and Swaggy C

First to cry: Scottie
First to be evicted: Swaggy C

Winner: Fayal

Hayleigh and Angela are super hot
Lulz

13 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:
On 6/18/2018 at 9:23 AM, MNLonghornFUKM said:
Fucking hell CBS. Can you go 1 seasons without 3 or 4 showmances running this shit

1 married old guy
1 gay
12 hornballs?

Zero chance to win:Bayleigh, Sam, Angie "Rockstar", Kaycee, Kaitlyn, JC,Scottie, Steve and Swaggy C

First to cry: Scottie
First to be evicted: Swaggy C

Winner: Fayal

Hayleigh and Angela are super hot

Lulz

I was impressed until I got to your winner.  How were you supposed to know he is a moron.  They didn't put it in his bio

FOUTE/The Hive are the co-worst alliances of all time. The same way that Bayleigh was on the opposite side of the house all summer but then all up in Angela's hoh like they were best friends, Fessie and Hayleigh are now up there constantly stressing how "solid" they are in their "new alliance" with Tyler and Angela.

Edited by Goo Punch

Feeds are down for nominations. The smaller Table for 8 has arrived, just in time for the ceremony.

Spoiler

Fessy thinks Haleigh will go up as a pawn alongside Sam. He doesn’t know he will be the one to sit next to his Aggie girlfriend. He thinks the Day 60 alliance will Angela and Tyler is good to go. As he left his final pitch to Angela, she looked at the camera and mimed a gun to her head, and pulled the trigger.

the way he acted this week says everything about him. he spends 60 days ignoring the game and instead just doting on a chick who isn't even all that into him, and then as soon as he wins something he's all, "lets go! i do this! y'all mufuckers don't even talk to me! i'm tired of people doing nothing and just skating by!" lol, okay fessie.

also, he acts like he's 15 years old and this is the first time he's ever liked a girl who kinda liked him back. "are you okay? but how are you doing? are you still loyal to me?" jesus guy, stop being so needy.

like others have said, he's a cool enough guy who reminds me of any number of friends i've had over the years, but as a bb game player he's absolutely terrible.

Edited by Goo Punch

30 minutes ago, SMUlawUTgrad said:

Sorta Paul’s game right? It’s not lies but it totally is.

i hate when this gets thrown in some player's face. like the current hoh has been opposing you for 60 days, and now he invites you up to his room and says, "I wanna work with you and not against you." what the hell are you supposed to say? "nah man, can't do it. if i win hoh next week i'm coming for you." looks like hoh just found his replacement nominee. 

its one thing thing to deceive people and lie and backstab them, it's a totally different thing to say what you've got to say to survive. i really hate it when they try and use that against someone. 

Edited by Goo Punch

i hate when this gets thrown in some player's face. like the current hoh has been opposing you for 60 days, and now he invites you up to his room and says, "I wanna work with you and not against you." what the hell are you supposed to say? "nah man, can't do it. if i win hoh next week i'm coming for you." looks like hoh just found his replacement nominee. 

its one thing thing to deceive people and lie and backstab them, it's a totally different thing to say what you've got to say to survive. i really hate it when they try and use that against someone. 

It probably depends on what’s said in the jury house after. Do they put the blame on jc or feel betrayed by Tyler?

11 hours ago, Texas_Rocks said:

I think J.C. has a legit shot at deserving the win if he makes it to the final. That little dudes is pretty good at just getting into people’s ears and planting the seed...and he’s always doing it.

He hasn't done shit. He's a great floater but he hasn't done anything except vote with an alliance he isn't a part of and help convince an idiot on who to put up. Which oh by the way the rest of the house did the exact same thing.

He's good for comic relief and molesting the other house guests but other than that not so much. 

41 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

I agree 100% but I think it all situations it comes down to how you sell it. And that means either prior to someone going home, in your goodbye message, or when the jury is asking questions and you have the floor to say what you want (if you make it that far). 

On 8/25/2018 at 4:53 PM, Goo Punch said:

Reveal hidden contents

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE ABOVE PLEASE DO. It might be the best and most perfect line from the season and doesn't spoil anything. Other than the fact that Fessy is a complete and total moron. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

He hasn't done shit. He's a great floater but he hasn't done anything except vote with an alliance he isn't a part of and help convince an idiot on who to put up. Which oh by the way the rest of the house did the exact same thing.

He's good for comic relief and molesting the other house guests but other than that not so much. 

he's been pretty damn influential. probably as influential as anybody could be without winning anything. he's been playing the foute/hive side of the house all season. without him level 6 wouldn't be dominating like they have been.

8 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

he's been pretty damn influential. probably as influential as anybody could be without winning anything. he's been playing the foute/hive side of the house all season. without him level 6 wouldn't be dominating like they have been.

I don't disagree but Sam has pretty much done the exact same thing as JC and she actually has won a comp. 

They are giving JC a magic edit in regards to manipulating skills. 100% credit goes to him the way he worked Fessy. He led that horse right off the cliff. But other than that, he’s been nothin* more than comic relief for the other HGs. He really has no pull over any other HG. He can still win, provided he gets carried to the end and the Jury is full of bitter Betty’s.

The Hive has spent the entire season trying to figure out who's flipping the votes and they still have no clue that it's JC. He's hanging out with them, convincing them that he's with them and has their best interest in mind, only to vote against them every time as well as convincing fessie to not only vote out one of his allies but that he's a genius for doing so. Right now three people "deserve" to win- Tyler, Angela, and JC. JC has had more influence on who goes home than just about anyone, which is amazing considering he's never won anything. 

2 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

The Hive has spent the entire season trying to figure out who's flipping the votes and they still have no clue that it's JC. He's hanging out with them, convincing them that he's with them and has their best interest in mind, only to vote against them every time as well as convincing fessie to not only vote out one of his allies but that he's a genius for doing so. Right now three people "deserve" to win- Tyler, Angela, and JC. JC has had more influence on who goes home than just about anyone, which is amazing considering he's never won anything. 

I wouldn't say that. When he wouldn't tell Fessy if he was voting to keep Rockstar two weeks ago it should have been pretty obvious to Fessy that he wasn't on his side and probably voting against him. The problem Fessy is too fucking stupid to put 2 and 2 together. Hayleigh also put WAY TOO much faith in Fessy's gut and friendship with JC. Just as she should have fought harder to keep Scottie she should have known that Brett was playing her. Plus who knows what producers are feeding them.

I have no doubt that Fessy's doubt in Scottie was fueled by a producer in the DR. 

10 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Maybe.  In almost all of these shows, the core group starts to turn on each other before everyone outside of their group is picked off.  

Or if either Fessy or Hay does go home the other wins HOH and is totally going to get PAYBACK.......................by putting up Sam and JC.

Don't forget battle back is right after this weeks HOH. So it's going to be battle of the alliance members to get back in the house only to be voted out again right away.

37 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Or if either Fessy or Hay does go home the other wins HOH and is totally going to get PAYBACK.......................by putting up Sam and JC.

Don't forget battle back is right after this weeks HOH. So it's going to be battle of the alliance members to get back in the house only to be voted out again right away.

The next four evicted will be in some order Sam, Hayleigh, Fessy, battle back winner.  I think the weaker side this year is so weak that it’s pointless. 

On 8/24/2018 at 12:21 PM, Go Pokes said:

I think Swaggy and Bay are pretty stereotypical of past houseguests who came in too hot thinking they’re running things only to get evicted in the first few weeks. I wouldn’t put them on any Worst BB players list.

Rockstar was pretty bad. I thought she was kind of on top of things at first because some of her early guesses were spot on. Turns out, at one point or another, she threw out EVERY theory and the producers just showed a couple of her early correct guesses. Throw in her complete worthlessness in comps and her Otev blunders and she’s probablyTop 5 worst for players that lasted until jury.

But Fessie. Wow. I’ve never seen someone make it this far and have less of a clue about what’s happening, while also being so manipulated by other houseguests. Hay and Scottie fit the first half pretty well, but Fessie stands alone at the top of all time BB players for his inability to understand what’s happening and his lack of intelligence making it easy to manipulate him. If he was incapable of winning comps, he would be far and away the worst BB player of all time. As it stands, he’s only the worst player ever with very little chance of every being surpassed.

All hail Fessie!! Worst Big Brother player in history!!

Has an African American contestant ever won or even made the top two?