BB20

UTPhil2006

I got the 7 day trial to watch the shit, but they took a break at the end.  WTF?

It took them awhile to take off the crisco. JC was showering, Angela jumped in both nude, lucky little bastard.  Angela said she had crisco in her vagina.

Crazy they can't use regular knives, but makes sense.  That must be a bitch though.

Not sure how to create a spoiler tag.  It was interesting watching the winner and another talk about who to put up right after.

Edited by BNB

28 minutes ago, BNB said:

Not sure how to create a spoiler tag.

When you are ready to post,  look for the little icon above that looks like an eye.

Click it, and a Spoiler box opens, and just type inside the box, and your text will be hidden. It works really well. 

Edited by Vito Andolini

Thanks.  I usually post read and post on Tapatalk..

Spoiler

********************************************* Fessy dominated with taking huge strides in the competition.  After,  I caught Haleigh and Fessy in a room.  I watched that for a bit.  H kept telly F that Scotty had to be the one that voted on their side.  F kept saying no, he didn't trust Scotty.  He wanted to put up Scotty against Brett or Tyler.  Hilarious.  I think H finally convinced him.  I saw him pull Scotty aside, but I missed the conversation.  Fess kept saying he just wants a guy out, he doesn't care who, and said he doesn't care about teams anymore.  Just him and H.  

Edited by BNB

this week is either going to crush/end L6 as we know it or establish their unrelenting dominance. If "The Hive" could play smarter/take advantage of their opportunities they could flip the house this week and cripple L6 with a successful eviction of any of their players, particularly Tyler. If The Hive somehow loses another number and Fessie can't play for HOH next week it is over for them. 

Spoiler

I’ll be damned if J.C. hasn’t convinced Fessy that Scottie is Public Enemy #1, because he’s been “gunning for Fessy” and also has a crush on Hayleigh. Lulz. So it looks like Brett and Kaycee may be going up, with the real target Scottie thru the back door. We’ll see.

Edited by Vito Andolini

4 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

this week is either going to crush/end L6 as we know it or establish their unrelenting dominance. If "The Hive" could play smarter/take advantage of their opportunities they could flip the house this week and cripple L6 with a successful eviction of any of their players, particularly Tyler. If The Hive somehow loses another number and Fessie can't play for HOH next week it is over for them. 

Tyler has too many friends in the house to be the target, people will be in his ear about targets, and he’s too dumb to figure anything out. I guess unless Hayleigh convinces him, but even if she does she’ll want to do it via backdown and can’t cause cloud app.

2 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:
  Hide contents

I’ll be damned if J.C. hasn’t convinced Fessy that Scottie is Public Enemy #1, because he’s been “gunning for Fessy” and also has a crush on Hayleigh. Lulz. So it looks like Brett and Kaycee may be going up, with the real target Scottie thru the back door. We’ll see.

This side of the house is so dumb. Can't help tripping over their dicks. He knows for sure who not voting for him, shoot for two of those people. It's not complicated. 

Edited by SMUlawUTgrad

2 hours ago, SMUlawUTgrad said:

This side of the house is so dumb. Can't help tripping over their dicks. He knows for sure who not voting for him, shoot for two of those people. It's not complicated. 

This. That said.............

Spoiler

I don't see anyway he doesn't put up two of the remaining 4 from L6. The only way one of them doesn't go home is if Tyler uses his power and one of the other wins the veto and Fessy is forced to put up one of the floaters. If that mother fucker believes JC after he clearly voted against his alliance then they deserve to lose and the next several weeks are going to suck until we get to the final 5 or 6. FIGURE IT THE FUCK OUT. 

Spoiler

Yeah all Tyler is gotta do is convince everyone to be the backdoor then use the cloud to prevent the backdoor.  Has to use it either this week or next so might as well plan to have it in play this week.  So if it's not Brett and Angela, Brett and Kaycee, or Kaycee and Angela then FOUTTE could potentially lose one of their own again with the cloud and veto in play

Oh fuck. I also decided to tape the After Dark on the Pop channel for the first time.  Had it playing in the background....

I hope this makes it in ...

Spoiler

Fessy gets his HOH room.  He puts up this big speal about not giving a fuck.  He doesn't want to talk to anyone until the morning.  Then he asks who voted to keep rockstar.  Scotty says yes quietly.  THEN, Brett speaks up.   Brett says fuck it it was me!  :)  I already feel I have the whole house against me.  I voted to keep rockstar.. I felt Kaycee already felt that  way, so I need to put it out there.  It's cool if you want to say that Scotty, but you said you wear swaggy's tshirt and you voted him out.  Scotty says thats bullshit, then Kaycee jumps on Scotty, and says she is not close with Brett...  Kaycee is saying she's closer to Scotty more than Brett..  Scotty going down.  Ha  Brett is great...

Edited by BNB
  • Like 1

JC is one of the biggest players in the game. The producers may not edit it that way, but really only tyler can say he's played the game harder than JC. JC has been running shit behind the scenes and keeps coming up on the right side of the votes. He's also never been on the block despite being in everyone's ear. He's killing it. He could even beat Tyler in the end.

Fessie is handling winning about as well as Bayleigh did. You can always tell when someone isn't actually used to winning when their entire personality and demeanor completely changes upon having success. Fessie is just running his mouth without a single coherent thought running through his mind. Just talking all kinds of shit and not making any sense. The guy completely lacks the ability for critical thought or strategy. I don't dislike anyone on his side of the house but it is so easy to root against them. The brains and ability to scheme and plot all reside in L6.

also haileigh (or however you spell this retarded ass name), true to form from earlier in the season, has spent weeks inching closer and closer to brett, and further and further away from fessie. now that fessie is hoh she's acting like they've been going steady all summer, like he's been her no.1 all along. and of course he's too stupid/love struck to notice.

30 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

also haileigh (or however you spell this retarded ass name), true to form from earlier in the season, has spent weeks inching closer and closer to brett, and further and further away from fessie. now that fessie is hoh she's acting like they've been going steady all summer, like he's been her no.1 all along. and of course he's too stupid/love struck to notice.

Spoiler

I don't disagree but that is what she should be doing. Not to mention Fessy is being a little bitch and allowing JC to get in his ear and plant shit about Scottie being the one that fucked them and telling him that Scottie has a crush on Aggie is beyond fucking comical. He's going to pull a fucking Sam and put up two people that he is jealous about talking to "his girl". He's a fucking little bitch and deserves to waste his HOH.

If he evicts the last person that as voted with them and is loyal to them (Scottie) against L6 it will be the perfect ending to those two fucking idiots game.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Hide contents

I don't disagree but that is what she should be doing. Not to mention Fessy is being a little bitch and allowing JC to get in his ear and plant shit about Scottie being the one that fucked them and telling him that Scottie has a crush on Aggie is beyond fucking comical. He's going to pull a fucking Sam and put up two people that he is jealous about talking to "his girl". He's a fucking little bitch and deserves to waste his HOH.

If he evicts the last person that as voted with them and is loyal to them (Scottie) against L6 it will be the perfect ending to those two fucking idiots game.

totally agree. 

3 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

fwiw i'm getting all of this info on twitter. there's an account that basically live tweets everything that's happening in the house.

Yeah I read BB_updates if I want to get ahead.  The time they put into transcribing all of these convos is mind boggling.

Spoiler

Scottie and Brett nominated. And Sam ate some tuna and hemp seed, and he lips blew up due to an apparent allergic reaction. She may be getting some medical attention, as the plug was pulled on the feeds

Feeds came back on at almost the same time I posted. Sam is ok..

Nominations 

Edited by Vito Andolini
Updated

44 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:
  Hide contents

Scottie and Brett nominated. And Sam ate some tuna and hemp seed, and he lips blew up due to an apparent allergic reaction. She may be getting some medical attention, as the plug was pulled on the feeds

Feeds came back on at almost the same time I posted. Sam is ok..

Nominations 

wow @ the sam update...i cant stand her but man....she cant catch a break.

Spoiler

My guess is Fessy is voting people that have flirted with Hayleigh.  That and hes not very smart.  JC also got into his head the night before pretty good about Scottie being in love with Hayleigh.  Scottie he pretty much said is up because he doesn't know where he stands, constantly thinks Scottie is lying to him.  Brett I think is up there just because they're not that close.  No backdoor plan as of now.  

Unless Scottie wins Veto, he's almost assuredly going home Thursday, probably 5-1.

33 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

I’m on my phone and can’t do a spoiler so I’ll be as vague as i can.

How did they arrive at those noms? Is there a back door plan?

Spoiler

Fessy was non-plussed by both Brett and Scottie taking credit for the vote to keep Rockstar, so this may help sort out that bullshit, though I’m not sure how. But there are a couple other reasons: 1) Hayleigh spends a lot of time with both nominees, and Scottie even foolishly admitted in front of Fessy he likes Hayleigh, and Faysal is jealous and 2) Fessy has promised Angela and Tyler safety since they never nominated him, and he’s “a man of his word.”  He says “no backdoor bullshit!”

But Hayleigh isn’t really on board, and wants to save Scottie. She would love to backdoor Tyler or Angela. Tyler better be ready to use his power. Veto may be going on now, haven’t checked in a while. It’s Zingbot day.

Edited to agree with Phil, JC has been a puppet master over Fessy. That little fucker is way underrated as a player. He may not have physical comp strengths, but he’s played both sides. 

Edited by Vito Andolini

1 hour ago, Goo Punch said:

i read that the hg's were speculating that it's the one where they hide the vetos in the house.

DerkaGoo knows his shit, spot on, it was Hide and Seek.

Spoiler

Brett won. Sam is pissed they destroyed the house. Level 6/5/4 is confident no matter who goes up, they have the numbers to evict Scottie.

Spoiler

Just read an update, Sam just put the hardest sell imaginable on Fessy, trying to get him to pinky swear (her big deal) to backdooring Haleigh!  He was all, “No I can’t do that” but she wouldn’t give up. She even promised to stop smoking if he did it. Sam then went in and plopped her head between Kaycee’s legs (real subtle, Sam) and asked her, “Who would you choose between me and Angela?” Kaycee was WTF?

40 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:
  Hide contents

Just read an update, Sam just put the hardest sell imaginable on Fessy, trying to get him to pinky swear (her big deal) to backdooring Haleigh!  He was all, “No I can’t do that” but she wouldn’t give up. She even promised to stop smoking if he did it. Sam then went in and plopped her head between Kaycee’s legs (real subtle, Sam) and asked her, “Who would you choose between me and Angela?” Kaycee was WTF?

lmao

I think the epi pen from Friday night is having side effects