BB20

UTPhil2006

Sam with a bullet

I cant stand raspy voices as is. Add a total redneck southern drawl even though shes from Virginia, it's the worst.

Doesnt help she always sounds so sad and ends every sentence like shes asking a question. Fuck her. Funny to watch Tyler string her along like a puppet

Tyler: who are you voting for?

Sam:whoever you want me to.

Cant stand people who just follow orders to help another persons game.

13 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Glad to see Angela entering activity mode. And the split screeen with Angela and Rockstar, it was like two different species.

i love the Bayleigh backdoor plan mentioned earlier in this thread, it would be glorious

Classic miscommunication between Rachel and Angela regarding Bay’s description of what Tyler said... I’m still not sure Bayleigh intentionally mislead Rachel. But the result caused the fastest departure from the house in BB history. And perhaps the best exit interview.

I've only been watching since season 14, but this has been the best season I can remember. And yes, that was the best exit interview that I can remember. 

I did some drinking last night.  Am I forgetting anything that happened?

Rachel's entire alliance flipped on her and she left the house without saying goodbye to anyone.  She acted like a lunatic in her post-eviction interview

Angela went in dry in her goodbye message to her.  What was that about?  Seemed unnecessary and harsh

Rockstar once again failed to come through for her alliance and Angela won HOH

Did anything else happen that I forgot about?  

8 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

I did some drinking last night.  Am I forgetting anything that happened?

Rachel's entire alliance flipped on her and she left the house without saying goodbye to anyone.  She acted like a lunatic in her post-eviction interview

Angela went in dry in her goodbye message to her.  What was that about?  Seemed unnecessary and harsh

Rockstar once again failed to come through for her alliance and Angela won HOH

Did anything else happen that I forgot about?  

Angela going in dry on Rachel....mmmmm......

Angela went stone cold savage on Rachel in the good bye messages. Stuff about their final 2 deal was about as irrelevant as Rachel's time in the house and how none of Rachel's stories never made any sense.

Rachel caught herself saying "what the fuck "?? And said frick. Leaving the way she did just lines up what's been said about her personality. Shes used to people flaunting her, giving her compliments massaging the ego. And the second her own alliance turns on her, the tears flow and shes speechless.

Sucks Rachel isnt in jury and we couldn't cast a turd like fessy or hayleigh this week. Rachel and angela in the jury house would've been epic. 

12 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

Swaggy met the parents!  I knew I forgot something that happened.  Pretty funny that her dad wasn't allowed to watch the live feeds until Shaggy was evicted.  

That was a real weird time filler of a segment.

Bayleighs loaded so no doubt swaggys going to stick this one out if hes smart

Angela went stone cold savage on Rachel in the good bye messages. Stuff about their final 2 deal was about as irrelevant as Rachel's time in the house and how none of Rachel's stories never made any sense.

Rachel caught herself saying "what the fuck "?? And said frick. Leaving the way she did just lines up what's been said about her personality. Shes used to people flaunting her, giving her compliments massaging the ego. And the second her own alliance turns on her, the tears flow and shes speechless.
Sucks Rachel isnt in jury and we couldn't cast a turd like fessy or hayleigh this week. Rachel and angela in the jury house would've been epic. 

Not wanting to say goodbye and get fake ass hugs from people who claimed to be your friends and then lied to you and fucked you over isn’t a personality flaw.

so, the week should go like this:

nominate hailey and fessie (or any two of baileigh's people, hailey and rockstar would be fine) and force bayleigh to use her power. Bay puts up Tyler and Brett, which means that those two plus Angela get to play the veto. If even one of them gets hg choice that's another number in the game. just one of their 4 or 5 players has to outlast the other 1-2 players and they win the veto, remove tyler, and backdoor bayleigh. right? ah, who am i kidding, it never goes according to plan.

so, the week should go like this:
nominate hailey and fessie (or any two of baileigh's people, hailey and rockstar would be fine) and force bayleigh to use her power. Bay puts up Tyler and Brett, which means that those two plus Angela get to play the veto. If even one of them gets hg choice that's another number in the game. just one of their 4 or 5 players has to outlast the other 1-2 players and they win the veto, remove tyler, and backdoor bayleigh. right? ah, who am i kidding, it never goes according to plan.

Bayleigh has to play the app before the nomination ceremony so she has to play it blind without knowing who the noms were going to be (although obviously Angela can tell her who she’s planning to put up).

1 hour ago, DanRydell said:

Bayleigh has to play the app before the nomination ceremony so she has to play it blind without knowing who the noms were going to be (although obviously Angela can tell her who she’s planning to put up).

If Angela does that, Tyler isn’t playing this game as well as I think he is. The ONE reason you don’t play that power app is b/c it opens up the funniest eviction in the history of the show, per Derka’s plan. She’s probably not smart enough to understand that, but she’s similarly not smart enough to figure out that her side is losing a number if you just tell her what she wants to hear all week about targets.

i don’t think her app has that much power this week really, and it opens her up as a target.

I don’t watch feeds, so if I’m already wrong, don’t laugh.

I had been way behind and binged to catch up.

Good season so far. As mentioned above, there are some really annoying voices. I think Scottie's is the worst.

Evel Dick bashes JC on twitter but his sayings make me laugh (yatis/hiatus)

May have been previously discussed, what the hell is the thing on the side of Hayleighs head?

Bayleigh is a cuuuunnntttt! wow, please do not let her procreate with swaggy. 

brett is awesome, and if he doesn't win this year they need to bring him back if/when they bring back former cast members

angela is still so hot 

Bayleigh asking Brett why he was suddenly deciding to make her an an enemy and her ensuing fit about it were hilarious 

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, RexWilson said:

I had been way behind and binged to catch up.

Good season so far. As mentioned above, there are some really annoying voices. I think Scottie's is the worst.

Evel Dick bashes JC on twitter but his sayings make me laugh (yatis/hiatus)

May have been previously discussed, what the hell is the thing on the side of Hayleighs head?

Yes, Hayleigh is much more attractive with her hair down.  I can't believe she hadn't have that removed.

7 hours ago, BNB said:

Yes, Hayleigh is much more attractive with her hair down.  I can't believe she hadn't have that removed.

8a88182d5791ada5c78990723341f89a.gif

On vacation last week so the wife and I just caught up last night. 

Regarding Rachel, it always amazes me when people working together for the entire game believe someone that isn't in their alliance. Not granted it probably was easy for Tyler and Brett to push that narrative after Tyler didn't use the veto.

Hayleigh's use of the hacker app so far has been perfect. Tyler, Brett, Bay, and Hayleigh are playing the best game so far. 

The hacker comp seemed fishy to me. The producers could've fixed that easily...and steered Hayleigh's decision.  All of a sudden she has Tyler in her crosshairs and has the smarts to frame Scotty?  Has she mentioned that to any of the other zilches in her alliance?

13 minutes ago, Pokoloco said:

The hacker comp seemed fishy to me. The producers could've fixed that easily...and steered Hayleigh's decision.  All of a sudden she has Tyler in her crosshairs and has the smarts to frame Scotty?  Has she mentioned that to any of the other zilches in her alliance?

It seems odd because the producers focus on stupid shit like JC acting "silly and goofy", they talk about everything yet BB only shows a few tidbits and producer leading questions to get the houseguests to say what they need to say to make a story for TV. 

1 hour ago, Pokoloco said:

It’s absurd to think that they would want to steer her in the direction of having him on the block as he is the most popular player.  Production certainly pushes them in the diary room to say what sounds good for TV but 99% of the game play is based on the houseguests and their individual decisions.

8 hours ago, Scraps said:

Bay is playing good??

Yeah, I don’t get that. Bay way overplayed her power week. She’s also a major asshole. I’d be completely shocked if she survives the first shot taken at her, and I don’t think there is any way possible it takes longer than the next 2-3 weeks. Level 6 views her as the head of the snake.

Without a miracle, she gone.

Tyler has played a great game to this point, with (strangely) JC probably playing the second best game. Brett has played well but he's already tempted fate a couple of times and needs to avoid he block for a while. Haleigh hadn't done anything worth mentioning before winning the hacker comp, and hasn't played a great game. Bay and Rockstar have played the worst games to this point, with Bay playing the role of angry/insane black woman cranked up to 11. Fessie needs to find his nuts, ditch Hay and Bay and try to ingratiate himself to the other side of the house. if Brett, Tyler, Fessie, and JC all sort of looked out for each other they could probably walk to the final 4 together.  

Players left from best to worst.

Tyler is, by far and away playing the best game. He runs L6, has Sam do whatever he wants, has a semi side deal with JC, has a power app still yet to be played and can win comps.

Brett is playing well considering he’s been on the block 2x’s (both as the hoh target) and survived. A lot of that comes from him being in L6, but he’s given epic speeches, and he’s done a good job blending back in the fray this week.

KayCee is playing a classic low key good game, so far. It’s not gonna last much longer. She needs to win HOH and make some moves just to give the impression she’s not floating along.

Angela was in KayCee’s spot until this week. Now she’s going to have 3 for sure enemies. The good part is is that she recognizes it and has a DGAF attitude about it.

JC is starting to creep into that pawn territory where one side might use him as a pawn. He thinks he has special bonds with Tyler and Faysal but really neither of them listens to him that much.

Scottie can win comps but neither side really trusts him and are just using him for a number that week. I’ll be shocked if he makes final 3.

Sam, bless her heart, is terrible at the game. She’s not one for manipulation putting on a front. She like a female version of Donny, but more athletic. She’s seen as Tyler’s lackey (by most other than Hayliegh who seems to thing Sam controls Tyler). 

Faysal is a good competitor. But he’s a complete shit show when it comes to reading people and strategizing. He’ll most likely get backdoored. Most of the time he seems more interested in getting in a showmance with Haliegh rather than play the game.

Rockstar is a disgusting human being. All she does is bitch and moan about the injustices of the game and how much she hates Brett because he’s a rich white male. Other than Haliegh and Sam, nobody really likes her. She can’t win a comp to save her life. All that equals to being a perfect layup in the F2.

Hayliegh is piss poor at the game. She finally won a comp, but you’ll see how that turned out and it’s the direct consequence of her dumbw decisions. Sam’s speech to Hay was harsh, but it had some truth behind it. Hay thinks that just because she goes around hugging people and having civil conversation, they won’t put her up. She’s made the statement several times that Tyler is weak-minded and getting controlled by people. 

Bay is a straight up bitch, and not a smart one. She is very rude and hypocritical. She has made the dumbest move in the house when she decided to tell Rachel about her power. That made her public enemy #1 and it was an easy way for Brett to frame Rachel when it came time for the speeches. And she might be knocked up. Thanks Swaggy. This is a tweet from a very well respected insider who gives spoilers and such. 

When asked if Bay is preggers.

@realvegas4sure

Actual possibility/scare.

Bayleigh has spoken to and will be speaking again to producers and nurse practitioner shortly. 

Not sure anything else regarding this at the moment.

#BB20

It’s funny how Level 6 can have two members chopped in the last three evictions and still seem to be dominating the game, but it does feel that way, doesn’t it? It helps when the other half of the house is full of morons. Fessy is hilariously clueless, and JC literally calls him stupid to his face in a non-ironic way.

And Paisan Don Hornleone, thanks for mentioning Angela, and placing her fairly high in your rankings (which I don’t really have much beef with). She’s turned it on, and has no illusion this is anything but a game. Dead, shark eyes, fuck anyone else if need be (see how easily she disposed of Rachel?) and if any swinging dick thinks she’s up for a showmance, she’ll catsrate them on the spot. As noted, her ballsiness this week will undoubtedly put a target on her back. 

Tyler is an all-time BB All-Star who will now probably find a way to monetize reality TV famewhoredom. I’m sure he’s a future Amazing Racer. Funny how the Hacker replacement nominee process negated the ability to use his Power App. 

Great season so far, easily one of the best. 

Yeah, I don’t get that. Bay way overplayed her power week. She’s also a major asshole. I’d be completely shocked if she survives the first shot taken at her, and I don’t think there is any way possible it takes longer than the next 2-3 weeks. Level 6 views her as the head of the snake.
Without a miracle, she gone.

To be fair she may be pregnant and not in her normal state of mind... I’d guess swaggy would be having 2nd and 3rd thought about raw dogging it, but after seeing her family’s house... he is probably pumped to be locked in

3 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Tyler is an all-time BB All-Star who will now probably find a way to monetize reality TV famewhoredom. I’m sure he’s a future Amazing Racer. Funny how the Hacker replacement nominee process negated the ability to use his Power App. 

Great season so far, easily one of the best. 

Tyler isn't close to an all timer yet. Hell he has one more comp win then Faysal and Scottie but he is set up to make a deep run if he doesn't fuck it up. 

He isn't a great liar but has gotten away with it so far. I like the season but he isn't in the same category as Will, Dan, Evel Dick and Derrick at this point. Could he get there? Sure but he has a hell of a lot of work left to do.  

When asked if Bay is preggers.

@realvegas4sure

Actual possibility/scare.

Bayleigh has spoken to and will be speaking again to producers and nurse practitioner shortly. 

Not sure anything else regarding this at the moment.

#BB20

When you need another number in your alliance...

So when Bay eventually goes home... is it a double eviction?

How dare they send Bay home 9 months before the day of her daughters birthday!

• Like 1

Rockstar’s nickname should actually be “The Victim”. It fits her personality to a T. Apparently her entire psyche revolves around the concept that she’s being victimized by everything in life...especially good looking and successful males. It’s pretty obvious that she really really resents men in general.

22 minutes ago, Texas_Rocks said:

Rockstar’s nickname should actually be “The Victim”. It fits her personality to a T. Apparently her entire psyche revolves around the concept that she’s being victimized by everything in life...especially good looking and successful males. It’s pretty obvious that she really really resents men in general.

she must resent kids too as she left her 6-month old baby behind to chase her reality tv dreams.

Sounds like they were so sure that whoever attempted the puzzle challenge would come back into the house (nice job Kaitlin) that they are off a week in their planning and have one less person in the house than was expected.  They had planned to have one double eviction night this season and they can't do that based on the numbers so the expectation is that when the jury gets to 4 people one of them will have a chance to win their way back in.