BB20

UTPhil2006

On 8/18/2018 at 4:30 PM, Goo Punch said:

funny how when fessie questioned bayleigh both she and hayleigh were all up in his shit about how he wasn't loyal and how they were supposed to be all that mattered to him. now hayleigh is questioning every move fessie makes. imagine that. 

lmao, the convo between hay and fessie tonight was nearly word for word the convo between fessie and hay/bay.

F: "I know that JC is loyal to me."

Bay: "Yeah, YOU, but what about me?! YOU S'POSED TO LOYAL TO QUEEN BAY AND HAY, DON'T YOU EVER IN YOUR LIFE TELL ME WHAT I'M DOING IS WRONG!"

then tonight:

Hay: "I know that Scottie is loyal to me."

F: "Yeah, YOU. What about me?"

lmao, Sam is nuckin futs!

And yeah, JC has turned out to be an awesome game player and an intriguing house guest. they really nailed the casting this season. plus, i'm pretty thrilled with how early bay and swaggy went home. i did *not* want to have my entire summer filled with bay's crazy ass and all of that "swaggy c" dumb shit dominating the programming. we got what we could out bay (she bled for the program) and the remaining hg's still bring enough entertainment- not a bunch of zakiyah's and nicholes and maven's just sitting around being stupid and lame all summer.

• Like 1

Fessy is the leader of the bad news bears. L6 is going to take out his new girl next week and fessy will be borderline worthless after she tried talking sense to him.

Hayleigh and fessy have 0% of working out outside of the house

***Tapaspoiler**** I hope scotty loses her virginity to her in the jury house

10 hours ago, tjhooker said:

Hayliegh loves playing the victim.  Plus, I hate she showed up. With so much aggy gear and is passing it out to everyone to wear.  I bet they wouldn't wear it of they knew about the jar. 

She picked the wrong horse in the game. Not surprising since she is an Aggie. 

Fessy is just a fucking idiot. And why the hell does he give JC a pass for not voting to keep Rockstar? It's so fucking frustrating to watch.

And I will never understand why people believe what someone tells them who either has voted against them every week, never talks to them over someone they have been working with since pretty much day 1. 

Hayliegh would drop Fessy so fast outside of the house. He is an idiot.  He was up in her HoH room one night last week pulling the whole whiny bitch move cause he didn't want to leave her room.  She wanted to go to bed and not have him stay up there all night, and he was moping around being a 6'4 250lb bitch.  

Come on dude man the fuck up.  You have known this slut for 50 days and you are being a tool.   

I kind of feel bad for Scottie also.  He has done stupid shit to get put in certain position, but man he is getting fucked this week just because Fessy is a big ogre dumbshit.  

• Like 2

They all wear just about any college gear because it’s either that or basic/no logo clothing 

Last night three of them were wearing Swaggy C tees at the same time.

What! The! Fuck!

And I really hadn’t been paying much attention to JC’s game, but Derka wasn’t bullshitting. I guess last night was the first time that the producers really showed JC pulling the strings. He’s a devious little character and really enjoys the roll.

2 hours ago, Scraps said:

I kind of feel bad for Scottie also.  He has done stupid shit to get put in certain position, but man he is getting fucked this week just because Fessy is a big ogre dumbshit.  

It's his Swaggy vote that continues to bite him in the ass.

Last night three of them were wearing Swaggy C tees at the same time. 

I think because it's his own brand it's allowed.

I think there will be 2 more evictions and then a jury battle back, maybe 3. So assuming Scottie goes this week, that leaves one or two spots before. It might be regular eviction this week, double next week, then straight into a battle back. I just know they have a finale date of September 26, they always do a double eviction, and that they were banking on Kaitlin being able to complete that easy ass puzzle and make it back into the house. Currently, Scottie is hands down the biggest threat to return and it should remain that way unless Tyler somehow gets evicted in the next 2 weeks. It depends on the comp, but battle backs usually involve both a mental and physical component to the comp, and those two are very balanced players.

When L6 has to start turning on each other will be interesting. Tyler told JC last night his ideal final 4 is himself, JC, Angela, and KC. He also thinks Brett will come after him once Faysal is gone. I think JC is smart enough to see that won’t work for him, he’d rather Sam occupy one of those other girls spots. But he does seem to genuinely want a F2 with Tyler, and that could work out in his favor if it’s a bitter jury.

26 minutes ago, Don Hornleone said:

When L6 has to start turning on each other will be interesting. Tyler told JC last night his ideal final 4 is himself, JC, Angela, and KC. He also thinks Brett will come after him once Faysal is gone. I think JC is smart enough to see that won’t work for him, he’d rather Sam occupy one of those other girls spots. But he does seem to genuinely want a F2 with Tyler, and that could work out in his favor if it’s a bitter jury.

I think Brett is the odd man out unless he takes the first shot. Tyler is sitting pretty as of this very moment especially since he has Sam in his back pocket. 

40 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

I think Brett is the odd man out unless he takes the first shot. Tyler is sitting pretty as of this very moment especially since he has Sam in his back pocket. 

Not so fast. Sam is truly a wild card now. In the last few days she’s tried to make F2 deals with JC, Brettt, and Fezzy. She feels like Tyler has replaced her with Angela. Oh, and wait till you see the pitch she made to Fezzy when it came down to a potential replacement nom post Veto. 

27 minutes ago, LonghornJones said:

Didn't I read here that Sam was trying to go home not too long ago? And now she wants to start throwing hay makers?

Just depends on the hour/day which Sam you get.  At some point a mercy killing just needs to come into play.  She's not so slowly losing it.

You know how on your phone a picture will be displayed on the main page for each thread?For the last week it’s been Rockstar’s ugly face. While the punchline of that meme (who do you think flipped) was hilarious, right now we have Angela in a bikini as our picture. Let’s not post any more pics in this thread unless it’s Angela. Or Hayleigh half naked. We deserve this.

11 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Lolololol

I'm a true believer if you're a hell of a cook and don't mind cleaning, you can get to the final 4 or 3 on that alone

Meh, I don't know if it's because I can't stand KC as she talks a HUGE game but has been carried the entire summer by her alliance but that really isn't all that funny. Talking shit after an amazing one (hacker) comp is impressive. 

Cooking and cleaning can only get you so far. It might play early on but at this stage it doesn't matter.

16 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

The other females in the house are over Sam, they think it could all be an act and she’s devious. I’m not sure they don’t have a point, as she’s sure been playing hard lately to not be playing.

And you need a strong core to be a pole vaulter. Thank goodness.DlEOhSoUYAAQxtb.jpg:large

Thanks for not showing the zoomed in pics of her scars. whoever did her implants needs to have their licensed revoked as she got absolutely murdered, some of the worst scars I think I have ever seen.  

12 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Lolololol

I'm a true believer if you're a hell of a cook and don't mind cleaning, you can get to the final 4 or 3 on that alone

Yep Chef Joe (Arvin) definitely used it to make top 5.  Speaking of him, I'm looking forward to taking his money in FF this year -- it's a Father/Son league but I have no son so if any of you degnerates wants to co-manage my team with me hit me with a PM.

I'm starting to think there may not be a jury member returning.  When they've done that in the past, have they shown any goodbye messages, especially those that gave away strategy/alliances?  I can't remember.

Some speculation that there could be a "reset" week where basically the entire week is voided and no one goes home.  I hate those, prefer nothing happens.  But they still have one less player than planned currently.

Edited by Bosco

1 hour ago, Bosco said:

I'm starting to think there may not be a jury member returning.  When they've done that in the past, have they shown any goodbye messages, especially those that gave away strategy/alliances?  I can't remember.

Some speculation that there could be a "reset" week where basically the entire week is voided and no one goes home.  I hate those, prefer nothing happens.  But they still have one less player than planned currently.

Yes, there has always been goodbye messages. 

If the house guests decide to out themselves or give up info about decisions or votes in their goodbye messages that is up to them. But once there is a jury Julie never gives any details on votes and or what's going on in the house. 

You may be right, but here is a thread on Reddit from last year that mentions they didn't show the goodbye messages immediately after the first 4 jury members were evicted, because of the battle back.

Edited by Bosco

she also declared to everyone that she was going silent for 24 hours starting at 1:30 pm. then at 1:35 pm she said something to jc who pointed out that she'd only lasted five minutes. she said she didn't know what time it was, and recommitted herself to her bizarre vow of silence...for three more hours at which point she started talking again. 

Edited by Goo Punch