BB20

UTPhil2006

Danielle was a woman who probably should have won, but they did not sequester the jury that season, and they were resentful after watching her dismissive diary room sessions. Season Three is why there is now a Jury House.

The big news today was Sam straightening Tyler’s Greatest American Hero hairdo.

Spoiler

DlqJA5xXsAAIl1X.jpg:large

Fessie has been *insufferable* since getting nominated. the amount of moping, and the amount of bitchass comments he's making towards haileigh are driving me nuts. and i have no idea why this chick is so unflinchingly loyal to him that she not only puts up with it, she actually indulges him. basically, she's still been fraternizing with the rest of the house while he's been isolating himself all sad and mopey. he keeps making comments like, "go be with your friends up there. just play your game haileigh. i don't know if any of this was real. just play your game." "was it real for you? i've been real since day one. i know how i'll be outside this house, but i don't know about you."

for whatever reason she continues to indulge him and his needy, whiny crap, and repeatedly insists over and over and over that her feelings for him are real, no matter how many times she's required to do so. so in the end, what'll most likely end up happening is that his loser personality will drive her away and he'll just convince himself that he was right and that she was playing him all along. jesus christ fessie, you might be the lamest dude on reality tv right now.

Edited by Goo Punch

23 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

Fessie has been *insufferable* since getting nominated. the amount of moping, and the amount of bitchass comments he's making towards haileigh are driving me nuts. and i have no idea why this chick is so unflinchingly loyal to him that she not only puts up with it, she actually indulges him. basically, she's still been fraternizing with the rest of the house while he's been isolating himself all sad and mopey. he keeps making comments like, "go be with your friends up there. just play your game haileigh. i don't know if any of this was real. just play your game." "was it real for you? i've been real since day one. i know how i'll be outside this house, but i don't know about you."

for whatever reason she continues to indulge him and his needy, whiny crap, and repeatedly insists over and over and over that her feelings for him are real, no matter how many times she's required to do so. so in the end, what'll most likely end up happening is that his loser personality will drive her away and he'll just convince himself that he was right and that she was playing him all along. jesus christ fessie, you might be the lamest dude on reality tv right now.

Yeah, it's probably a lot easier for her to just string him along in the house since she has to be around him 24/7. That said I have no doubt he is like that outside of the house, there are plenty of guys (hell, women for that matter) that have no clue the proper amount of space is needed to help a relationship and not kill it by coming off as the clingy, needy, relationship psycho. 

3 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

She has no choice, he's the last remaining person from her alliance (obligatory even though they've been the last two HoHs).

I mentioned earlier.  I watched after the slide comp.  Angela was in the shower, and she welcomed JC in nude.  

But, it does seem from the spoon thing and these latest, he is over the top and should be called out/investigated for it.

3 minutes ago, BNB said:

I mentioned earlier.  I watched after the slide comp.  Angela was in the shower, and she welcomed JC in nude.  

But, it does seem from the spoon thing and these latest, he is over the top and should be called out/investigated for it.

lucky motherfucker.

1 hour ago, BNB said:

Brett has to know he is #4 in that alliance, since he came in late.

If he has the opportunity, he should be the one that flips on the Tyler / Angela alliance.

Yep.  Brett is in a decent position.  When the core alliances start to break down, he will be in a good place when someone wants to knock Tyler out.

22 minutes ago, lateshow said:

I'm pretty sure Brett was there from the beginning with Level 6. 

He was but he's #4 in that alliance as Tyler is close to both Angela and Kaycee and the girls with each other. Leaving Brett as the clear 4th. 

Depending on who goes home and who wins the battle back. He has a good shot to avoid being the target for at least a couple of weeks. Sam and JC are going to be huge swing votes of the ever decide to actually start playing the game. 

HOH result

Spoiler

It was a pretty brutal “stand on a spinning disk while you get slammed into a giant pie as nasty substances are flung at you”  and it came down to Tyler vs. the Aggie. She finally had a moment of weakness and slammed into the pie and slumped to the ground, so Tyler is HOH once again, Level 6 continues it’s reign unless they start eating their own. I expect him to nom Haleigh and Scottie, with Haleigh the target.

7 hours ago, Scraps said:
On 8/31/2018 at 2:09 AM, Goo Punch said:
scottie's entrance back into the house was awesome, and brett's face during that dogpile of a hug was hilarious. 

Im the opposite....nerds acting tough don't do it for me lol

i didn't necessarily mean scottie walking in was awesome, just the general dogpile made me laugh out loud, particularly Brett, who looked like that black kid who fucking loves coloring.