BB20

UTPhil2006

It will get back to hayleigh that Scottie wanted fessy to put up hayleigh, so Scottie goes home 6-0 or whatever the count is. 

I’m confused that Scottie has made comments this week that he doesn’t understand why he’s up because he’s in an alliance with fessy but fessy says that he and Scottie have never talked the game much.  Do they both only talk one-on-one with hayleigh?  Strange alliance. 

It will get back to hayleigh that Scottie wanted fessy to put up hayleigh, so Scottie goes home 6-0 or whatever the count is. 

I’m confused that Scottie has made comments this week that he doesn’t understand why he’s up because he’s in an alliance with fessy but fessy says that he and Scottie have never talked the game much.  Do they both only talk one-on-one with hayleigh?  Strange alliance. 

Calling it an alliance would be an insult to the word alliance.

It's a threesome, ones a big overprotective bf dummy, ones a virgin nerd whose actually a decent competitor but somehow threatens the overprotective bf of stealing his gal...and the third is the gal. I actually dont think hayleighs been THAT bad, aligning herself with the loud mouth black people, psychotic mom who's name is a self given alias and the other 2 in the triangle will be her downfall

Her HOH was "hacked" by another stupid plot twist by producers. She seems to be the only one with balls to take a shot at Tyler.

• Like 1

wow, hell of an episode. first things first, brett doing the thumbs up to the camera after winning the veto is the highlight. i'd post a picture of tapatalk weren't such an epic piece of shit.

second, WOW! BB producers threw some serious shade tonight; and im not talking about the zingbot either. did y'all know that Fessie was arrested for PI and [indecent exposure/]??? I only found that out *after* watching him be eliminated from the veto with a photo of him flashing someone! holy shit that's savage. 

we knew about the indecent exposure arrest but yea, I would've never put 2 and 2 together. wife and I were wondering if zingbot was giving Fessy hints by calling him a full time moron during his HOH reign. Not that he's smart enough to figure it out but the other HG's might pick up on it but  the smart ones already know whats going on.

It seemed like a dumb idea to pile mattresses on top of where you were hiding the card.  I thought that would have pointed out exactly where to look.  But I guess after he got a large enough pile, they couldn't search under it in the time they had.
Thought this too. But everyone's in headphones so they cant strategize about removing mattresses.

Wife and I were like, why dont these true alliances discuss this knowing the comp is coming up.
My card will be here so dont pick that, your card will be under the sink so dont pick that

Angela should have just put hers above the fridge

46 minutes ago, Pokoloco said:

Why is Scottie not defending himself stronger? It's insane. If he were on trial for murder, he'd fry. His social awkwardness and lack of communication skills killed his game. He's definitely on the Asperger spectrum. 

This happens an awful lot and has in past seasons as well. If you talk too much game you become a threat even to those you are aligned with if you don't talk enough game you are also a threat. It's a balancing act.

I do agree he should have talked to him but I also think he never thought in a million years that Fessy was going to believe people that haven't talked to him the entire season over a guy that they have been voting with since basically day 1. It's just so odd, you have nothing but time to add up votes and figure out who is lying to you yet Fessy is too fucking stupid to realize that everyone in the house EXCEPT Scottie (and Hayleigh obviously) doesn't have his best interest in mind.

The fact that he thinks Tyler or anybody in the house wouldn't already have deals in place just tells you how big of a fucking moron he really is.

I also blame Hayleigh to a certain extent. Fessy is your #1 and Scottie is your #2 she should have gone to bat a hell of a lot more than she did for Scottie.  

Why is Scottie not defending himself stronger? It's insane. If he were on trial for murder, he'd fry. His social awkwardness and lack of communication skills killed his game. He's definitely on the Asperger spectrum. 

I simply could not fathom why he would just sit there stone faced while the “moron” tried to engage him on the subject. I kept waiting for Scottie to profusely tell the “moron” that Brett was full of shit. Looks like he just shuts down mentally when being confronted in any manner.

He’s one of those players where getting booted to the jury house is merciful. He has no shot at winning...and a few more days in the BB house will most likely result in a famous “Scottie crying” gif.

Scottie had the perfect opportunity to throw Sam under the bus after she suggested Hay as a replacement Veto nom. That is all Fessy cares about, and a little “she’s trying to tear you apart so Brett can get in there” would have gone a long way. Instead he looks twice as fucking stupid suggesting Hay to Fes as a nom. 

Dumb move for a smart guy. 

Scottie had the perfect opportunity to throw Sam under the bus after she suggested Hay as a replacement Veto nom. That is all Fessy cares about, and a little “she’s trying to tear you apart so Brett can get in there” would have gone a long way. Instead he looks twice as fucking stupid suggesting Hay to Fes as a nom. 
I dont even think hes smart. Doesnt he work at a loading dock for UPS? Not to say those guys are stupid...but just because he wears glasses and never felt a boob, this week alone is a reason that we can ditch the "nerdy smart guy" title.

Sam is obviously a wolf in sheeps clothing. I don’t believe that I’ve ever seen anyone on BB that is as demanding as she is. She’s really a bully in general. I really started to realize this during the post leaning challenge when she was screaming at whoever was up there with her to get off so she could win. That whole “pinky swear” bullshit she was trying to pull on the “moron” was off putting as fuck. Really looking forward to her eviction.

Not at all surprised that she’s living in a small mobile trailer in her mom’s yard.

9 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

second, WOW! BB producers threw some serious shade tonight; and im not talking about the zingbot either. did y'all know that Fessie was arrested for PI and [indecent exposure/]??? I only found that out *after* watching him be eliminated from the veto with a photo of him flashing someone! holy shit that's savage. 

7 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

we knew about the indecent exposure arrest but yea, I would've never put 2 and 2 together.

LOL.  I pointed this out when I was watching. I believe my exact words were HOLY SHIT, can't believe they did that. 

7 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

If it isn't shown fully tonight he explains to Hay why he said what he said and why he didn't throw Sam under the bus. 

10 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Meh, maybe...but he’s loyal. They’re pretending he’s the bad guy with the production, but it’s not his fault Hayleigh and Fessie are losing alliance members as back to back HoH.

2 hours ago, BigDHornfan said:

59756350491463434354575050e453e0.jpg

Then he doubles down in his goodbye message to Scottie. He seriously is an idiot.

Also spoiler but too funny to wait until Sunday-

Spoiler

Haleigh just told Faysal that she saw L6 celebrating together after comp.

Haleigh and Faysal whispering in PB Haleigh says Angela will put her up next to Sam.

Faysal saying that Angela is not stupid enough to put up Haleigh and have him coming for her. Haleigh telling him he is wrong.

Faysal says she HAS to put Sam and JC up. Haleigh says no, she's gonna put me up, i'm sure of it.

And then the cherry on top-

Haleigh, Faysal, JC and Kaycee talking about the unanimous vote. Faysal taking credit for it, right person on the block - no flipping

Hay shoulda hooked up with Brett.

Well...theres still time for hay and Brett to hook up even with fess in the house. That would solidify Brett winning 25k at the end. Itll be interesting when sam hay and fess get picked off these next few weeks. Wholl ride with who. I honestly think KC, JC and Brett know neither have a shot vs Tyler in f2 so they might gun for him. Angela's too hot to think that one up

33 minutes ago, Scraps said:

They pretty much have taken out the have not comps/announcements huh?

Not that im complaining...i just noticed the slop talk and other foods(like sardines, etc like in the past) haven't been on shows

Yep, no comps. Either HoH picks, or it’s first 3/4 out of HOH comp.

7 minutes ago, Scraps said:
19 minutes ago, Don Hornleone said:
Yep, no comps. Either HoH picks, or it’s first 3/4 out of HOH comp.

But they arent even announcing it at this point

Yeah it's weird. 

The food comps were some of the best parts of the old seasons. Producers just got lazy. 

Spoiler

I can't wait for the line of BS that Fessy believes when he and Hayleigh are the noms but not really the targets. Hint, hint, nudge, nudge. That or I hope Brett just says fuck it and lays everything on the table to show Fessy he's been wrong this entire time. the look on his face would be priceless. 

Swaggy, Bayleigh, Fessi, and Rockstar are some of the worst players I've seen.  Haleigh never had a chance attaching to that star studded group.  

I think Swaggy and Bay are pretty stereotypical of past houseguests who came in too hot thinking they’re running things only to get evicted in the first few weeks. I wouldn’t put them on any Worst BB players list.

Rockstar was pretty bad. I thought she was kind of on top of things at first because some of her early guesses were spot on. Turns out, at one point or another, she threw out EVERY theory and the producers just showed a couple of her early correct guesses. Throw in her complete worthlessness in comps and her Otev blunders and she’s probablyTop 5 worst for players that lasted until jury.

But Fessie. Wow. I’ve never seen someone make it this far and have less of a clue about what’s happening, while also being so manipulated by other houseguests. Hay and Scottie fit the first half pretty well, but Fessie stands alone at the top of all time BB players for his inability to understand what’s happening and his lack of intelligence making it easy to manipulate him. If he was incapable of winning comps, he would be far and away the worst BB player of all time. As it stands, he’s only the worst player ever with very little chance of every being surpassed.

All hail Fessie!! Worst Big Brother player in history!!