Life of an Uber driver in Vegas

Armybrat

A friend of mine in Vegas got bored with the retired life, so he started driving for Uber a couple of years ago. he posted this last night:

Ahh the life of an Uber driver in Las Vegas, just had a first, two girls were getting after it in the back seat with the guy riding shotgun.  Yep, one pulled the top down on the other one and proceeded to motor-boatin’ her cleavage.  The one doing the motor-boatin’ said to the motor-boatee “Girl I’m gonna put a hickey on your boob” while the recipient was giggling away. 

The guy riding shotgun said those two are nuts, I’m glad he said what I was thinking.  But when I dropped them off while the motor-boater was digging in her purse for some cash to tip me, yes I got a cash tip plus the entertainment, the motor-boatee and the dude riding shotgun were embracing each other.  What a triangle that must be. LOL!!!

While Uber driving Saturday night 06/16 I picked up three drunk Tech girls at Crickets. Two sat in the back seat, the other in the front passengers seat. The girl sitting next to me turned around to take a picture of the drunk chick sitting behind me in the rear seat. I then glance over to look at the phone, knowing that the girl sitting next to me will look at the pic. In the pic the girl sitting right behind me has her dress pulled up. Flashing her TITTIES!!!

18 hours ago, CustersDoctor said:

While Uber driving Saturday night 06/16 I picked up three drunk Tech girls at Crickets. Two sat in the back seat, the other in the front passengers seat. The girl sitting next to me turned around to take a picture of the drunk chick sitting behind me in the rear seat. I then glance over to look at the phone, knowing that the girl sitting next to me will look at the pic. In the pic the girl sitting right behind me has her dress pulled up. Flashing her TITTIES!!!

Big day in history for you today.