Patricio Swayze

Shall we talk about heavy music?

Sounds as if Adler was forced out of the band due to creative differences. I loved the track "The Duke" and was hoping Lamb of God would include something similar on every album in the future.

On 12/30/2019 at 12:34 PM, Storm the Field said:

Spirit Adrift is a band I keep seeing show up on lots of Metal Album of the Year lists. Reminds me a lot of the The Sword. Definite Ozzy/Priest/Maiden vibes with a heavier, doomy-ier sound, IMO. Ending riff that starts at 3:55 is my cup o' tea. 

Full album streaming here, have yet to skip a song: https://spiritadrift.bandcamp.com/

Interesting side-note: The frontman of Spirit Adrift is also the lead guitarist of death metal band, Gatecreeper, which also got a lot recognition this past year. He played all instruments except drums on the album. Pretty sure that's the lead singer of Gatecreeper playing bass in the video. 

Bro. I've been jamming their latest album and it's a total gem. Thanks man. It's the first new thing I've heard in a long time.

On 2/10/2020 at 9:11 PM, Chad said:

A huge tour announcement dropped today. That lineup is fucking incredible.

e5ae8a70-c81b-4ef4-b66e-0c012aca20c0-lar

Poor sales so far -- Denver show Groupon $35 for lower level tier -- check your local city for similar deals

Poor sales so far -- Denver show Groupon $35 for lower level tier -- check your local city for similar deals

$20 for lawn or 100 level in Atlanta. Yikes.

The venue is 3.4 miles from my house and I like In Flames and Megadeth but not Trivium or Lamb of God. Maybe I’ll go day of and see what I can find.

21 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

$20 for lawn or 100 level in Atlanta. Yikes.

The venue is 3.4 miles from my house and I like In Flames and Megadeth but not Trivium or Lamb of God. Maybe I’ll go day of and see what I can find.

It's a weird bill. 

49 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

It's a weird bill. 

I think it's a great bill.  In fact, Megadeth is probably my least favorite of the four.  Fight me.

6 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I think it's a great bill.  In fact, Megadeth is probably my least favorite of the four.  Fight me.

Precisely my point -- if Megadeth is going to tour, they picked a strange set of openers. I'd say the low ticket sales confirm that but good news for you -- cheap tickets for a bill you like. No fight necessary. Enjoy it.

1 minute ago, honolulu horn said:

Precisely my point -- if Megadeth is going to tour, they picked a strange set of openers. I'd say the low ticket sales confirm that but good news for you -- cheap tickets for a bill you like. No fight necessary. Enjoy it.

I'm not even going to be here.  Dammit.