Boxer Brief Brand

I just ordered some of these not knowing about the "ballpark pouch". They work great at keeping your package in place, but I don't know how they are any different than briefs besides looking like shorts. They are kind of nice for hard workouts when you're flying around down there. I probably won't get anymore though. But I don't wear anything unless I'm working out, so I'm no help. I just wanted to talk about the ballpark pouch. 

jYz3P5W8iXPK.jpg

On 8/30/2021 at 6:31 PM, After irth said:

Separatec.  Got a 3-week supply, all acquired at an outrageous discount from their site.  Chicks love them, I love them, and my junk stays separated and non-sticky, even though I'm a sweaty mofo.  

21 pairs...or 3?

On 8/30/2021 at 2:27 PM, BBQ2Bayou said:

I just ordered some of these not knowing about the "ballpark pouch". They work great at keeping your package in place, but I don't know how they are any different than briefs besides looking like shorts. They are kind of nice for hard workouts when you're flying around down there. I probably won't get anymore though. But I don't wear anything unless I'm working out, so I'm no help. I just wanted to talk about the ballpark pouch. 

jYz3P5W8iXPK.jpg

image.jpeg.2b7142c282da0b2aa6585d4486ef4d54.jpeg

With my Schwetty balls up on the roofs, this is intriguing.  I am only interested in boxers when it comes to [Marvin] Let's get it on [/Gaye].  I may try this out.