Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

@immamac is it possible to have the Dark Theme as well as having avatars turned off? I changed to Dark on my computer and avatars are showing up.

Does that work for you? It's all the same avatar I thought it looked a bit strange without it - I can also just change it to a burnt orange hook'em or something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, immamac said:

Does that work for you? It's all the same avatar I thought it looked a bit strange without it - I can also just change it to a burnt orange hook'em or something

I was hoping for a dark theme with the ability to view no avatars like we could in the normal theme. But if its too difficult, no worries. Don't want you to create a theme just for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would vote for keeping avatars on the dark theme, unless we're talking about an additional dark theme with no avatars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there some way to set the contrast in Dark Theme that would make the hidden contents on post 21208 in Texas Recruiting Notes 2020 legible?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

unfortunately that's a post formatting issue - if you highlight the text you can read it, but there's no way to just get everything in dark mode to be formatted the same if it's a dark background that is pasted in with "default" colored text.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, immamac said:

unfortunately that's a post formatting issue - if you highlight the text you can read it, but there's no way to just get everything in dark mode to be formatted the same if it's a dark background that is pasted in with "default" colored text.

Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dark mode lagging the last 3 days on desktop for anyone else? Ever since this last chrome update it's been weirdly scrolling for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2019 at 5:19 PM, immamac said:

Dark mode lagging the last 3 days on desktop for anyone else? Ever since this last chrome update it's been weirdly scrolling for me

Haven’t noticed, using Safari on an iPad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah mobile seems fine. Thinking it's my laptop and chrome specifically as none of the other browsers or themes have issues. Interesting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just noticed dark mode with "no avatars" - thanks for adding. Doesn't matter to me if it is no avatar or the same one, as long as it does not get me fired at work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...