OU Football 2019 - Pummeling the Shit Out of Women, Common Decency & Defensive Fundamentals

closetojumping

On 7/30/2019 at 8:08 PM, Lobo said:

The Oklahoma program has been far superior to ours since I arrived at UT 23 years ago.  No reason to see it changing this year.  They have more wins against us, more conference championships, more BCS/playoff appearances, more heisman trophy winners, etc.  I'm fucking tired of it but they are by far and away a better program than we are in the last quarter century.  Nothing in the foreseeable future is gonna change that.  Sorry, but every once in a while we need to speak in facts on this side of the message board.  

Is that a fact?  Really?

• Like 1

The amount of semen that OU and their fans swallow is unprecedented. Much like this highly accurate thread title.    But much like every years predicted meth head downturn these trailer queens will find a way to luck Into their wins. Easy schedule and Lincoln magic. Aside from us stomping their ass I see 2 losses for these losers 

On 7/31/2019 at 4:20 PM, ChiTownDoc said:

Go to neutral sites like reddit and there's almost zero non Texas fans complaining.  It's just like around here the league loves OU but on 99% of other sites everyone thinks Texas gets all the breaks due to money etc.  The truth always sits somewhere in the middle on these things. 

Why would they complain?  I do not recall the 2015 Okie State screw job getting nearly enough coverage.  Or the 2008 Tech game where they were so blatant in their disregard for holding and choke holds which included one of our players Orkapo getting hurt.  I do not recall people talking about the phantom holds, phantom chop block in the Nebraska title game in 2009 either.  Just the 1 second.   

The truth in the middle is lazy thinking for the uninterested.   It is like 'it takes two people to be in a fight' when one kid beats the shit out of another.  

52 minutes ago, Goodman said:

That girls is brave. I guess ou did not offer her the Mixon deal to keep her mouth shut.

No video, no real legally binding evidence. They know no one in the whole state will support her if it affects OU football one iota, so who gives a shit?

13 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

375dvg.gif

I'm pretty sure a Bugeater fan shouldn't even broach this subject...at all.

Star RB finds out his chick was banging another player and broke in to his teammate's apartment...

literally dragged the girl by her hair down 3 flights of stairs,

then smashed her face into a mailbox.  (<<<^^^that's worded exactly like that in the police report)

When he was released from jail, Osborne suspended him for 6 games.

The other player that was banging the chick and then casually watched Phillips put her in the hospital? 

Current Nebraska Head Coach Scott Frost.

9 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

Hell, why not go back to the early 90's and talk about Christian Peter there Jimmy Breslin.  It wasn't the same as 2014, it was a different time.  If that shit happened today, he's dismissed from the team.

It's the worst domestic abuse type crime for a player that wasn't kicked off the team in the last 30 years.  Period.  Brubaker Osborne has that honor.

• 1 month later...

Listening to the halftime show on Fox.  One of the commentators pulls out the comment about how much better OU's defense is this year and how they are averaging 14 PPG less than last year.  I'm just not seeing it so I pull up the stats.  Sure enough they looked pretty good on D during their non-conference schedule last year too. 

2018: UCLA - 21 points, Army - 21, FAU -14

2019: UCLA - 14, S. Dakota - 14 and Houston - 31

OU's defense actually looked better in 2018 and went on to give up 40+ in 6 games.  They might be better this year but you really can't see it from the early season stats when comparing apples to apples.  Unfortunately Tech probably won't be much of a test either on that side of the ball.  They're playing better D the last couple of seasons but their offense is a mess.

On 8/3/2019 at 3:55 PM, mulletpelini said:

it was a different time.  If that shit happened today, he's dismissed from the team.

It’s been that time outside of Nebraska for quite awhile.  You think Darryl Royal, Woody Hayes, Bo Schembechler, John Robinson, Frank Broyles, etc would have put up with that shit?  The only contemporary of Osborne’s who would have was Barry fucking Switzer.

Tom Osborne was a lowlife piece of self-righteous shit.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ignatius said:

It’s been that time outside of Nebraska for quite awhile.  You think Darryl Royal, Woody Hayes, Bo Schembechler, John Robinson, Frank Broyles, etc would have put up with that shit?  The only contemporary of Osborne’s who would have was Barry fucking Switzer.

Tom Osborne was a lowlife piece of self-righteous shit.

You couldn't have possibly taken my comment out of context any more.

Stoops addresses his decision to not cut Mixon after his misdemeanor assault charge for punching Amelia Molitor.

"I could have cut Mixon loose in 2014," Stoops said. "In 2019, that's the only choice that would've been acceptable. If I were faced with the same situation today, my decision would be much different than the one I made in 2014."

http://www.oudaily.com/sports/ou-football-bob-stoops-says-decision-to-not-cut-joe/article_e027b6fc-d385-11e9-a5c9-83dd92ed9b01.html

dumbass.

Edited by mulletpelini
in a thread about oklahoma you stupid fuck