What Happened To Cedric Benson (A Tribute)

d.plainview872

• 1 year later...

Took the elevator at Dobie with Cedric once.

He was confused riding the two-floor elevator from the mall to the lobby. Couldn't find the main dorm access elevators on the other side. My gf noticed and we asked if he needed help, so we showed him the elevators. He was carrying some Schlotzsky's with him. Probably for the gal he was about to go plow on the 9th floor. He was very nice, got off the elevator and turned around and asked for our names again and shook our hands before the door closed. 

15 hours ago, Richter said:

I have always found Schlotzsky's to be a real panty-dropper.

Maybe the chick found pastrami to be the most sensual of all the smoked, cured meats.  

17 hours ago, UncleBuck said:

Took the elevator at Dobie with Cedric once.

He was confused riding the two-floor elevator from the mall to the lobby. Couldn't find the main dorm access elevators on the other side. My gf noticed and we asked if he needed help, so we showed him the elevators. He was carrying some Schlotzsky's with him. Probably for the gal he was about to go plow on the 9th floor. He was very nice, got off the elevator and turned around and asked for our names again and shook our hands before the door closed. 

Schlotzsky’s is kosher?

• Haha 1