Welcome LSU fans: Please leave your memes at the door

sushihorn

On 9/3/2019 at 10:59 AM, Onboard 2.0 said:

But gumbo is more than welcome.....

You’ll have to take a rain check on the Gumbo. Needs to be colder out. You may find some good Jambalaya though.  Tiger fans are not afraid to feed you, or to give you a drink.  Never been to a Game in Austin.  Hoping it is a good game without injuries.  Geaux Tigers!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mongo said:

You’ll have to take a rain check on the Gumbo. Needs to be colder out. You may find some good Jambalaya though.  Tiger fans are not afraid to feed you, or to give you a drink.  Never been to a Game in Austin.  Hoping it is a good game without injuries.  Geaux Tigers!

We (your's and our respective schools) have been to one or two CWS events together.

Translation:  We're aware

4 hours ago, TopsInAmericaTim said:

Steers and Queers.  Get your KY out.  LSU coming to town.  Raping anything that aint on the football field.  And breaking in two anything that is.

Yep, aggy.

You just couldn't help but out yourself.

Like clockwork.

14 minutes ago, Mongo said:

Enjoy Austin.  If you're still around Sunday, find a Kerbey Lane or Magnolia Cafe for breakfast, or get in line early for brisket at Franklin.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 3DayMember said:

Your Delusion is epic!!!

We’ll see. As a fan I’d be concerned not only that a starting LB (1)believes that a top 10 program has no chance while going into their house, (2) talks shit about the opposing qb, but also (3) has the balls to do it to the media. 

I’m willing to bet he’s not the only one in the LSU locker room to feel that way. Can you at least win your fucking division before infesting our discussion board with your over confident bullshit? Underestimating this team will have devastating effects. 

40 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

We’ll see. As a fan I’d be concerned not only that a starting LB (1)believes that a top 10 program has no chance while going into their house, (2) talks shit about the opposing qb, but also (3) has the balls to do it to the media. 

I’m willing to bet he’s not the only one in the LSU locker room to feel that way. Can you at least win your fucking division before infesting our discussion board with your over confident bullshit? Underestimating this team will have devastating effects. 

Obviously he's not the only one.  Chaisson opened his mouth before Divinity did.  Likely systemic.  You're seeing the mindset behind uncontrolled and undisciplined aggression right here.  It's the guy thumping his chest and trying to intimidate the opponent with talk.  We saw the same talk, the same disrespect and the same arrogance from a better SEC team before the Sugar Bowl.

This is the guy that will fire off too aggressively and overpursue the play.  The guy will get burned by misdirection from a smart coach who can see him coming.  It's the same attitude Georgia showed early and that the swing passes, play action and screens in the opening series script were designed to exploit.  Orgeron doesn't have much control over these guys and it shows.

Edited by sushihorn
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, TopsInAmericaTim said:

What kind of school bans Cowboy costumes for Halloween... and their friggin' band wears... er, uh... cowboy costumes?

You must have really wanted to be a cowboy. Let me guess, your buddies wanted to be a sailor, an indian, and a policeman? It's alright man. No one in Austin is going to judge you.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I mean, proving my point: 
I haven’t seen this much public disrespect from the actual players leading up to a game in my adult life. Good luck walking into DKR with that bullshit

Yep. This is worse that USC back in 2005, and they actually won something of merit, unlike these clowns.

17 hours ago, TopsInAmericaTim said:

No dumbass.  Tiger.  Texan.  Smart.  ...  hate the left. which is ut and austin.

What does the left and right have anything to do with the game and fan smack talk?  Also why would you admit to "hating" the left?  Your level of perspective i'm sure has others on the right just thrilled you also represent their side of the aisle.  It reminds me quite a bit of aggie desperately clinging to its association with the SEC.  So verbose in their pride only to find out the rest of the community is embarrassed by them.  

Edited by RollLeft

What does the left and right have anything to do with the game and fan smack talk?  Also why would you admit to "hating" the left?  Your level of perspective i'm sure has others on the right just thrilled you also represent their side of the aisle.  It reminds me quite a bit of aggie desperately clinging to its association with the SEC.  So verbose in their pride only to find out the rest of the community is embarrassed by them.  

It doesn’t have anything to do with it. It’s pure trolling. And not even good trolling at that. The sad part is, he sounds like he is 11, 12 years old max. But in reality, he is some fat fuck aggy in his mid 30s mashing away on the keyboard.

18 minutes ago, RollLeft said:

Clowns to the left of me...jokers to the right....here I am stuck in the middle with you.

16 hours ago, TopsInAmericaTim said:

Steers and Queers.  Get your KY out.  LSU coming to town.  Raping anything that aint on the football field.  And breaking in two anything that is.

So many questions.

What does Kentucky have to do with this game? I guess SECSECSEC. Are you raping me and all the other men too?  Ooof.  Are you raping the cheerleaders or do they get broken in two?  Does that apply to your own cheerleaders?  Are you planning to break the benches in two?  The Gatorade cooler?  

Being born in NOLA all family from there but grew up in Texas since I was 5 I've never had to choose between LSU and UT.  By far my 2 favorite schools. About the only outcome I don't want to see is a 10-7 snooze fest.  Hoping there are lota of both big plays and big hits on both sides.