South Dakota @ Oklahoma 6pm PPV

Constant

Sooners defense so far:

U of H: 408 yards and 31 points

FCS South Dakota of the prestigious Missouri Valley Conference: 348 yards and 14 points

We're gonna drop 50 on y'all.

P.S. Was North Dakota unavailable yesterday?  Fucking cowards.

Edited by TexArcher
ou fucking sucks
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, n64ra said:

They postponed the series in 2013. OU couldn't find a FBS replacement in 6 years?

https://www.nola.com/sports/tulane/article_cbf7a023-2289-5d87-ba8a-b747b93b9f9c.html

I would think so, Saban has complained about it and I'm not sure many teams are lining up to play OU. There are a lot of things one could fault them for but scheduling isn't one of them. Since 2000 they have played home and home with Ohio State, Notre Dame, Bama, Tennessee, Florida State, Miami etc. etc. And along with them they've scheduled mid majors the same year. If I recall correctly, they scheduled Houston and Ohio State the same year, BYU and Miami the same year etc. 

Fuck OU, but they almost never play FCS schools for obvious reasons. Not sure why they did this year. I get that they are usually boring blowouts but I don’t have a problem with FCS v FBS from time to time. It’s probably cool for those kids to play in bigger atmospheres and some are competitive and win on rare occasions. I’m not sure how or why there came to be two subdivisions of D-1 as opposed to just making them Division II, but it is what it is, and they are essentially exhibition games most of the time that happen to count on the record. I’d support a complete division so that no FBS can ever schedule FCS, but there is no rule and those games will happen. I get bored when we schedule them and blow them out but it’s also an opportunity to leave early and hit a bar in Stillwater which I rarely do during conference season.

6 hours ago, hornhorn said:

I would think so, Saban has complained about it and I'm not sure many teams are lining up to play OU. There are a lot of things one could fault them for but scheduling isn't one of them. Since 2000 they have played home and home with Ohio State, Notre Dame, Bama, Tennessee, Florida State, Miami etc. etc. And along with them they've scheduled mid majors the same year. If I recall correctly, they scheduled Houston and Ohio State the same year, BYU and Miami the same year etc. 

I'm complaining that they scheduled a FCS school not that they didn't schedule another P5 opponent. Any G5 school would be fine since they have UCLA this season. So really in six years they couldn't pay a midmajor to replace LSU? I don't believe it. I wish I could find the article that had G5 reps complaining about the difficultly of scheduling P5 schools with the nine conference games and OOC P5 requirement some conferences have.