Penn State at Maryland, 7 PM, FS1

Machinator

57 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

Not on Dish either, any Longhorn games on FS1 this year?

Yeah. WTF? 

I'm calling Dish and demanding my payment back for this month. I literally only watch Dish for live football. The rest of the time is Hulu.

This has to be violation of my agreement right? I mean, this should be something that nullifies any early termination penalty.

4 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

Yeah. WTF? 

I'm calling Dish and demanding my payment back for this month. I literally only watch Dish for live football. The rest of the time is Hulu.

This has to be violation of my agreement right? I mean, this should be something that nullifies any early termination penalty.

I need to replace AT&T Now (formerly DirecTV Now) on my Roku tomorrow.  I better check the sports lineups one last time before I pick the new service.

Edited by J.R. Juniors Junior Jr.

Just now, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

I need to replace AT&T Now (formerly DirecTV Now) on my Roku tomorrow.  I better check the sports lineups one last time beforeI pick the new service.

Last time I looked Hulu , PlayStation vue , and YouTube tv have the best sports line ups. They both have all the locals .. at least In the Houston area.

Cloud DVR , how many streams at one time, And all that other stuff is way more of a wild card I think.

6 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

Last time I looked Hulu , PlayStation vue , and YouTube tv have the best sports line ups. They both have all the locals .. at least In the Houston area.

Cloud DVR , how many streams at one time, And all that other stuff is way more of a wild card I think.

I was leaning towards PlayStation Vue.  Best lineup I found so far.

12 minutes ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

I need to replace AT&T Now (formerly DirecTV Now) on my Roku tomorrow.  I better check the sports lineups one last time before I pick the new service.

What channels did AT&T Now lose? As far as I can tell I still have all of my sports channels and they just added the ACC Network a couple days ago. 

24 minutes ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

Looks like PSVue has a 5 Day free trial period.  Be sure you pick the right bundle with sports...

Here's a link:  

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/network/vue/?emcid=pb-vu-148780&utm_medium=Partner&utm_campaign=&utm_source=&utm_term=pb-vu-148780&utm_content=

Edited by LTtxfan