ISU @ Tech

Al_4_ISU

1 hour ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Phew.

I still think Tech has a bright future in Wells. These guys are so much tougher, mentally, than Bro squads were

Absolutely.  Kliff would've lost this game by 50+. I know Tech fans are frustrated with the  losses, but I don't understand  how people can't see how much harder this team plays and how much more fundamentally sound they are, even with a liability at QB.

I was at the game, and I'd say ISU is a hell of a lot better than people seem to think right now.  8 win team, at a minimum.

• Like 3

Absolutely.  Kliff would've lost this game by 50+. I know Tech fans are frustrated with the  losses, but I don't understand  how people can't see how much harder this team plays and how much more fundamentally sound they are, even with a liability at QB.
I was at the game, and I'd say ISU is a hell of a lot better than people seem to think right now.  8 win team, at a minimum.

I have a sneaking suspicion we finish 7-2 in league play, and miss the CCG because of you guys getting fucked last weekend.