Frisco Bowl. Utah State vs Kent State. ESPN 2 now.

pops

9 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

I'm working the game up in the press box. Utah State media folks have informed me that Jordan Love is going to declare for the draft instead of going into the transfer portal.

Sweet. Tell Doug Hoffman hello. Love announced he was going to the draft earlier this week. 

14 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

I'm working the game up in the press box. Utah State media folks have informed me that Jordan Love is going to declare for the draft instead of going into the transfer portal.

Being a Dallas area bowl, I'd like to see Jordan Big Love field a punt.

Also, I can confirm that it is actually subtropical.  46 and rain.

Also also, ref almost deserves the JFK treatment for not calling that blatant PI that he was staring right at.  The receiver was tackled, for goodness sakes.

Edited by clapclapclap

19 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Saw some aggy dipshits wearing their all maroon. Newsflash, this isn't cow pasture shit college. Utah State = aggies I can actually tolerate. They know their place and aren't overly obnoxious.

Plus, Logan's actually a very pretty town. Too churchy for my tastes, but still a cool place for an autumn drive, especially if you take the Logan Canyon road up to Beaver Creek pass and then down to Bear Lake.

• Like 2