NHL Thread

Bartles

I've been following since the playoffs started, I remember a guy saying at least he didnt have to buy anymore tickets for the rest of the playoffs after a Caps lost, forget what round it was.

Ovi is one of my favorites, tremendous talent, happy for him.

1 minute ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Not gonna lie, I teared up a bit seeing ovi's pure, unadulterated joy when he was handed the cup. Good for him, and the Caps.

I love hockey so hard

I'm just glad to root for a Washington team that didn't tank once again.  Loved it when I lived in Dallas and the Stars won.  And this is sweet. Love Oshie too and great to see him win even though he's only been a recent Cap.  

Edited by Mdhorn

1 hour ago, IPoopOnWhoop said:

Ovi’s reaction is exactly why sports are so fucking awesome

Indeed!

As someone who "gave up" on Ovechkin a couple of years ago, I could not be happier for him.  To see the joy on his face made me really, really happy for him.  He deserved this and I don't think I've ever been happier for any player.  He had to wait a long time and he put in the work to earn it.

• Like 1

Indeed!
As someone who "gave up" on Ovechkin a couple of years ago, I could not be happier for him.  To see the joy on his face made me really, really happy for him.  He deserved this and I don't think I've ever been happier for any player.  He had to wait a long time and he put in the work to earn it.
https://goo.gl/images/d6GuPk

That was an awesome game last night.  Happy for the Caps/Ovi and have some DC friends that probably aren't making it to work today.  Knights were a good story but really didn't want them winning it all.   Fans need to go through years of disappointment to really appreciate winning it all.