Season Ticket Renewal

blacklab

5 hours ago, Ignatius said:

I haven’t bought parking passes since I moved from Austin 7 years ago, but went back in this year. Do they still send you pieces of cardboard or is there some kind of scan system? I’m going to make 5 games this year but probably sell the other 2…

They sent the cardboard “booklet” last year, and said they will be mailed out again for this season.

9 hours ago, Armybrat said:

They sent the cardboard “booklet” last year, and said they will be mailed out again for this season.

I don’t think that is right, in the time slot email this was one of the last bullets.

• All garage parking for the 2024 football season will be sent via mobile delivery.

I was hoping to add an extra pair this season, but there weren't any close by that were together.  But I did manage to add a single seat directly behind the row of my current 2 seats.  So now I have 3 total.   

I'm a little concerned about how difficult the single seat will be to sell on games where I can't attend--does anyone have experience with selling a single seat ticket for games?  It's a decent sent-- lower level about 15 rows up on the 30, east side.

40 minutes ago, Xcalibur said:

I was hoping to add an extra pair this season, but there weren't any close by that were together.  But I did manage to add a single seat directly behind the row of my current 2 seats.  So now I have 3 total.   

I'm a little concerned about how difficult the single seat will be to sell on games where I can't attend--does anyone have experience with selling a single seat ticket for games?  It's a decent sent-- lower level about 15 rows up on the 30, east side.

I think it’ll definitely be more difficult to sell the single ticket. I used to have a single seat next to some friends. We each had one. Buying a second has increased how much I can sell each for. I’d often have to price the seats at the bottom of the market 

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

I order parking for my ticket group  Fortunately for me, I live downtown so I walk or ride a bike to games and don't have to deal with the parking garage bullshit. Or pay for it...$305 this year (San Jacinto lot). Yeesh.

Also, we're gonna have an extra in our season tickets this year (due to a family member who can't attend due to health reasons). Exploring options to offload it. It's a single, so not ideal for selling third-party, but we're in prime seats (lower west side, 45 yard line, row in the 20s).

So I was just playing around with numbers on the relative value of each game. For a theoretical total price of $1000 (it's actually more than that) this is what I roughly got. Could probably jack up the UGA game and practically pay for the rest of the season based on current listings on third-party sites. Curious what others thought.

Total 100.00% $1,000.00
CSU 9.00% $90.00
UTSA 7.00% $70.00
ULM 7.00% $70.00
MSU 15.00% $150.00
UGA 31.00% $310.00
UF 16.00% $160.00
UK 15.00% $150.00
Edited by LonghornSean

1 hour ago, LonghornSean said:

I order parking for my ticket group  Fortunately for me, I live downtown so I walk or ride a bike to games and don't have to deal with the parking garage bullshit. Or pay for it...$305 this year (San Jacinto lot). Yeesh.

Also, we're gonna have an extra in our season tickets this year (due to a family member who can't attend due to health reasons). Exploring options to offload it. It's a single, so not ideal for selling third-party, but we're in prime seats (lower west side, 45 yard line, row in the 20s).

So I was just playing around with numbers on the relative value of each game. For a theoretical total price of $1000 (it's actually more than that) this is what I roughly got. Could probably jack up the UGA game and practically pay for the rest of the season based on current listings on third-party sites. Curious what others thought.

Total 100.00% $1,000.00
CSU 9.00% $90.00
UTSA 7.00% $70.00
ULM 7.00% $70.00
MSU 15.00% $150.00
UGA 31.00% $310.00
UF 16.00% $160.00
UK 15.00% $150.00

You don’t want the dude willing to pay $70 for a UTSA single anywhere within 5  rows….

16 minutes ago, The University said:

this was the first year since the MBTF era that there was zero movement of seats in my section and the two surrounding sections during seat selection. was planning to add another pair to get to six, but nope.

Yeah, by a very wide margin this is the fewest options I’ve seen available since they went to online selection….

• Hook 'Em 1

Maybe give to the Texas exes and they can sell it on game day. That’s where I have gone to get my tickets on game day. (If you haven’t sold by then)

FYI for those who did not get season tickets and are unable to get Michigan tickets. I signed up, I did the same when Texas played at USC that year and was able to get some for a good price. But that’s USC and this is Michigan so who knows. Their tickets go on sale in June for multiple games with one being Texas and for single game tickets they go on sale in July.

https://mgoblue.com/feature/football-tickets

Are any of you guys that are able to access the parking/seating site able to see and post the parking prices? I can't find them anywhere on the site and the guy that buys my parking passes wants to know the prices.

4 hours ago, Captain Ron said:

Are any of you guys that are able to access the parking/seating site able to see and post the parking prices? I can't find them anywhere on the site and the guy that buys my parking passes wants to know the prices.

LBJ Lot (Navy) was either $350/300…

• Hook 'Em 1