Hood fights and other hood shenanigans

Goo Punch

So my family is officially almost news worthy.

My younger sister lives in an apartment in Arlington with her gambling addict boyfriend.  My neice ( our other sisters oldest child) moved in with my younger sister.  My neice ended up dating the neighbor in the complex.  One day last week I think the degenerate gamblers friend was at the neighbors house and stole money from my neices boyfriend or whatever he is. Fast forward a few days later the neices boyfriend starts verbally fighting the gambler and goes and gets his gun and starts shooting in the apartment and narrowly missing my neice (supposedly). The gambler grabs a rifle and shoots as well. Nobody is hurt thankfully. Police came and my neice tells them that the gambler was the responsible party and he gets arrested. She omitted the part where her bf was shooting in the apartment first. 

Sister works at GM and got the news and rushed home. Guess she talked to the gambler and then asked why the neices bf was not arrested as well and that caused my neice to snap and she was being a bitch to the officer and she almost got arrested until my little sister talked them to let her go.

So my sister got evicted immediately after living there for 8 years approximately. 

Smgdh

13 hours ago, SurlyBDR said:

I have to say that I'm a little disappointed in the lack of dialogue in this one, particularly the requisite questions one asks during such an altercation, such as "Who want some?" "How you like that, nigga?", etc.

Edited by Steel Shank

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 12:08 AM, Goo Punch said:

Think I heard from the guy that got ragdolled "Suck this dick nigga".  If you think you can say that to anyone with out some kind of reprisal, you may have miscalculated.

The cop will probably lose his job and you may get a nice settlement but you still got knocked the fuck out. 

3 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

i don't think the guy who said that was anywhere near the cop or the guy he knocked out, potentially killing him in the process. what a hero.

I don't know. As soon as you hear the quote the cop rushes forward and singles out that guy in the red. The cop even says that that red ragdoll dude had been fucking with him all night.

I think they might have even known each other. Why else would you fuck with some random cop all night?

Weird. I wouldn't be fucking with anyone all night and say shit like that unless I was ready to go or think I was gonna get paid.