2018 MMA discussion

ajax

43 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Uhhh yeah slightly.

Not even close to a fight.

Balls were too hot I guess

Doesn't matter, took zero damage, got paid. Not too bad of a card. They need style bender to keep fighting a ton because he's the most exciting fighter they got. Hope he flushes Luke Rockhold then gets the loser of Gastelem/Whittaker.

Wonder if Stipe gets another shot before DC retires?

Can't wait to see JJ back, although he's probably going to be Conor Mcgregor 2.0 with all the drugs he's done over the years, we will see if he still has a gas tank.

Wonder if Holloway is going to be ok for 231, I think Ortega handles him easily if so. Valentina over JJ, 

Just a classic DC “I’m going to put class you at this sport” fight. He’s obviously a lot stronger than he looks, and he doesn’t exactly look weak. Just fat.

And Style bender might be my favorite fighter right now. Has the charisma, and he’s easily one of the top 3 strikers in mma. That’s what the casual fan (like myself) wants to see 

11 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

that was one hell of a fight.   i think zombie fucked up at the end, i felt like he was going to barely win by decision 

He was ahead on the cards. 

The mid-fight hugging was a bit too much. 

And KZ is too much of a sportsman and gentleman to have attacked the other dude when he was pulling that dumb shit with time still left on the fight. 

UFC flyweight Rachael Ostovich was granted a temporary restraining order against her husband, Arnold Berdon, following a recent alleged altercation in Hawaii.

Ostovich, 27, was hospitalized with a broken orbital bone following an attack last weekend, her manager, Brian Butler-Au, told ESPN earlier this week. According to court records, Ostovich filed for and was granted a restraining order against Berdon, who is also a professional MMA fighter, on Monday. The order is set to expire in May 2019. 

TMZ first reported the news.

Ostovich (4-4) was scheduled to face Paige VanZant on Jan. 19 in Brooklyn, in the first event of the UFC's new rights deal with ESPN. She has withdrawn from the bout due to injuries suffered in the attack, according to her representatives.

Berdon, 27, last fought in June. He has fought for various regional promotions, including Titan FC and Victory FC.