2018 MMA discussion

ajax

I appreciate BJJ as much as the next person but I can’t stand Ryan Hall. He was kind of a douche on TUF and his heel hooks fuck people’s knees up. 

And I don’t see how even the most confident female fighter can step in the octagon with Nunes. I’m still blown away by that performance last night.

JBJ is pretty much the reason I don't watch UFC much anymore.  It seems like every time he wins he tests for roids or some banned substance.  Then he is let back in.  Wins, tests, let back in.  It is unfortunate that the UFC is the only real player and that Pride isn't there to suck up the blue blood fighters anymore.  I'd love to see Cormier over in Japan fucking people up in the squared circle.  Loved watching Sapp, Shamrock, Vlad Silva over there. Those fights made me legitimately afraid that the ax murderer would find me and destroy me.

Bisping(who i strongly dislike) brought up a good point. If he's testing positive before the fight, regardless of how many picograms, then he's prob gotta test positive after the fight. At that point what's to stop Gus from raising hell and going to try and get a No Contest decision for the fight.

39 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Bisping(who i strongly dislike) brought up a good point. If he's testing positive before the fight, regardless of how many picograms, then he's prob gotta test positive after the fight. At that point what's to stop Gus from raising hell and going to try and get a No Contest decision for the fight.

What's funnier is Jones publically claimed to want to overturn his previous NC and DQs

Like...fuck off dude

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2019 at 11:42 AM, Scraps said:

So he doesn't like Jbj cause he fails drug tests, then throws out Shamrock as someone he likes.

Wut

I'm not against PEDs in any sport. But if you are going to say the sport is clean then make it clean.  Bob Sapp was basically walking into the ring with needles sticking out of his ass.  Makes no difference to me because the whole sport was dirty.  JBJ acting like he is clean and has changed his ways and then testing positive is a semi-annual thing and the fighters who are testing clean are getting fucked and missing out on paychecks because of it.

Fuck, for all I care have a division that is guys who are all on PEDs.  I'd love to watch it.  I'd love to watch any sport that tests how far the human body can go both chemically altered and natural.  But don't compete in a natural sport and say you're clean.  That's bullshit.