2018 MMA discussion

ajax

9 minutes ago, BERT said:

huh????

And Brock won't get passed USADA. They might as well book DC/Jones at HW so DC can lose again.

What do y'all think about Romero calling DC out for the LHW title??

none of the HW champions were ever great in boxing.  all were grappler/wrestler/old school era type dudes

51 minutes ago, BERT said:

Actually you didn't say champion now that i reread what i bolded. But maybe you meant to. 

No difference though.  It's always been a very shallow division.  I means there's Mark Hunt and...maybe old school Overeem before he became Pussyreem.  And JDS?

I’m late to this, but has anybody else been following this Dana White v Brendan Schaub twitter beef lol? Some serious accusations being thrown around (Brendan insinuating that Dana White has been fucking Ronda Rousey on a regular basis..while married) and the normally quick to respond Dana White hasn’t said a word to defend himself since all of that was said.

https://www.theringer.com/platform/amp/2018/7/16/17577194/ufc-dana-white-brendan-schaub-fight

Edited by youdunnf'dup

On 7/18/2018 at 10:00 PM, spystud13 said:

Best part of that whole thing is Brendan bragging about his comedy career. 

I kinda like Schaub. He’s definitely a tool, but I like how he breaks down fights on below the belt, and on Rogan’s podcast. He’s definitely right about Dana white though. He’s acts like a bully and he’s unprofessional.